Jul 1 to Jul 4 -- HunterD & whoever else shows up... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Jul 1 to Jul 4 -- HunterD & whoever else shows up...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    If the trend on these JC forums are any indication, this weekend could be a major sausage fest. Gonna have to work quickly. LOL
    twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
    IG: hnic_shoe


    Hip Hop Head

    I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


    Next trip:

    Vegas - June 11 - 16

    Comment


    • #47
      [quote=kman90;130556]
      Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
      Trying to get a count of who will be coming on July 1-4. Here is what I have so far...

      HunterD -- Guys: 1, Ladies: 0
      kman90 -- Guys: 2, Ladies: 0
      Not_a_vet -- Guys: 5 to 14, Ladies: 0
      cappaccino -- Guys: 4, Ladies: 3
      VegasCherry -- Guys: 2, Ladies: 4 to 5
      joachimorjoe -- Guys: 10, Ladies: 0


      I think I saw RedBullVodka sayin that he's in for July 1-4 too
      My group is 8 guys confirmed right now. May end up with a couple more but not sure. People went a little bit too hard in San Juan and may not be able to make it or may be able to make it and not do bottle service.

      I will probably end up being the only one interested in bottle service so I probably won't ditch my whole crew. May wait until the end of summer invasion to do it big.
      2016 (past) - none
      2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

      "Panda panda panda"

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by kman90 View Post
        Just got my tix on southwest, so I'm fuckin committed now... Shit!
        Yay! When do you get in?



        Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
        If the trend on these JC forums are any indication, this weekend could be a major sausage fest. Gonna have to work quickly. LOL
        All that matters is what you leave the club with!

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
          If the trend on these JC forums are any indication, this weekend could be a major sausage fest. Gonna have to work quickly. LOL
          Discussion boards are often a poor indicator of what's going on in the real world, hopefully that's the case here! haha

          Besides, it seems that men need to plan for Vegas and most girls can just roll with it, I'm sure that'd be why it seems male heavy on here.
          Previous trip: June 30 - July 7, 2011. Stayed at the Palazzo & PH Towers.
          Returning: Oct 31 - Nov 2, 2014.

          twitter.com/joachimorjoe

          Music (Drum and Bass): soundcloud.com/joachimorjoe

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
            If the trend on these JC forums are any indication, this weekend could be a major sausage fest. Gonna have to work quickly. LOL
            Cappaccino - Where there's sausage, you'll find buns! Its summertime!, shit I can't work fast, I'm slow as hell!

            VegasCherry - I arrive Thurs afternoon, getting rental car, heading skraight to WallyWorld!

            Comment


            • #51
              kman - I bought my ticket in Feb., so i have been all in for a while now. I know the ladies will be there, they always are, its summer and Vegas.
              twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
              IG: hnic_shoe


              Hip Hop Head

              I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


              Next trip:

              Vegas - June 11 - 16

              Comment


              • #52
                Same routine as memorial weekend I think:

                Fri - Marquee

                Sat - Encore Beach (day) / XS (night)

                Sun - Take it easy all day and leave around midnight to avoid traffic back to LA

                Might have the lady with me this time so I might have to add a wedding chapel visit to the list! (yeah right, lol)
                2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
                2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
                2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
                2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
                2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

                Comment


                • #53
                  Scooner, you're missing out on the kraziest day pool party - Sunday!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    we might hit a pool party sunday if not too hungover
                    2016 MM, MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider), NYE
                    2015 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, EDC, LDW, Oct (Lowrider Supershow), NYE
                    2014 March Madness, MDW, EDC, LDW, Sept (Fight), Sept (Lowrider)
                    2013 March Madness, May (Fight), MDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider), Dec
                    2012 May (Fight), MDW, LDW, Sept (Fight), Oct (Lowrider)

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Just got word that 2 home girls are also rollin in town on June 30th thru July 4...that'll help the ratio, so we're all not slobbin' over VegasCherry

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        You'll still be slobbering. Good looks though

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Bringing sand to the beach??

                          Hmmmm...A good friend of mine is celebrating her 40th birthday on July 1st. She is considering Vegas as her potential party headquarters. I told her I'd be there...and I had a room already booked....and you could maybe just stay with me....

                          I know it's bringing sand to the beach, but this just isn't some run of the mill sand, this is some HOT f--king El Salvadoran sand... details to follow.

                          Could switch to driving up if I bring the sand.
                          HunterD

                          Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

                          Recent & Upcoming Trips
                          -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
                          -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
                          -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by VegasCherry View Post
                            You'll still be slobbering.
                            She's a pimp!
                            twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
                            IG: hnic_shoe


                            Hip Hop Head

                            I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


                            Next trip:

                            Vegas - June 11 - 16

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
                              Hmmmm...A good friend of mine is celebrating her 40th birthday on July 1st. She is considering Vegas as her potential party headquarters. I told her I'd be there...and I had a room already booked....and you could maybe just stay with me....

                              I know it's bringing sand to the beach, but this just isn't some run of the mill sand, this is some HOT f--king El Salvadoran sand... details to follow.

                              Could switch to driving up if I bring the sand.
                              I say do it and introduce me

                              Haha I'm only joking....or am I?
                              2016 (past) - none
                              2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

                              "Panda panda panda"

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by HunterDallas View Post
                                Hmmmm...A good friend of mine is celebrating her 40th birthday on July 1st. She is considering Vegas as her potential party headquarters. I told her I'd be there...and I had a room already booked....and you could maybe just stay with me....

                                I know it's bringing sand to the beach, but this just isn't some run of the mill sand, this is some HOT f--king El Salvadoran sand... details to follow.

                                Could switch to driving up if I bring the sand.
                                I say do it and have her invite a few more HOT f--king El Salvadoran girlfriends!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X