Palms Place vs The hotel Mandalay Bay vs The Signature mgm - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Palms Place vs The hotel Mandalay Bay vs The Signature mgm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Palms Place vs The hotel Mandalay Bay vs The Signature mgm

    Well I have decided to extended my vacation for labor day and planing on booking 2 more nights which one of these hotels do you recommend ? thanks
    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

  • #2
    hands down Palms place then palms place and palms place......in that order
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

    Comment


    • #3
      well i guess ill go with the second palms place lol thanks their rooms do look very nice.
      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

      Comment


      • #4
        Palms Place is my new batcave. oh yeah as a tip, across from the palms and palms place is another hotel, i cant think of the name right now. but the hotel has a free shuttle that takes you to the heart of the strip. so we just jumped on the bus and caught a free ride. they say it's for hotel guests only but they never ask to see your room key. as soon as i get my video loded you can take a first hand look at the room. me an my brother stayed in a studio. it was about 640sq and very comfortable.. i promise you guys one day the video will post!!
        Nassau Supersonic

        Comment


        • #5
          gold coast!!!
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

          Comment


          • #6
            nassau I cant get away from em.....this is my 3rd personality ^^^^^^
            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

            Comment


            • #7
              yeah that's it! the good old gold coast..yep..i think we need to seal off the ---2vegas handles..You, kc and la got it.
              Nassau Supersonic

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks for the advice nassau i cant wait to see that video.


                sorry for taking half your name nyc
                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                Comment


                • #9
                  KC2vegas F*&%K nyc. He's never even been to vegas..But he has seen Leaving Las Vegas, seen every E channel special, and watched the tv show Las Vegas when it was on NBC so that classifies him as a vegas vet..lol.
                  Nassau Supersonic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    this board is about Las vegas NEW MEXICO right????? actually i was gonna go to las vegas ONCE but I pulled a nassau and missed my flight...........4 TIMES and then made a fake ass movie and promised everyone that I would post it
                    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you guys are funny
                      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                        you guys are funny
                        funny how?? what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What? What's funny about it? but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
                        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          whoa slow down killer
                          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                            whoa slow down killer
                            lol hahaha just F.....ing with ya!! its a quote from goodfellas, me and my boys quote it everytime someone says youre funny!!! trust me were alot more laid back than that!! I wanted to see if anyone would catch it
                            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              you know it sounded familiar but i wasnt sure i knew i heard it before good one though
                              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X