What does your forum name mean? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What does your forum name mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jayredm
    replied
    nickname and last initial

    Leave a comment:


  • hellomynameiskristin
    replied
    My fake name

    Leave a comment:


  • JimmyVegas
    replied
    A nickname my friends gave me years ago when I first came in the Army, since I talked about Vegas all the time, liked to play cards (for money) whenever I could, plus I am Italian, so it was kinda like a mobster nickname thing...

    Leave a comment:


  • Nailer
    replied
    Loooooong story... Ask me in May!

    Leave a comment:


  • cm4short
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt View Post
    My parents thought it sounded nice.
    - friggin funny.

    People always referred to me as Chocolate Man, or Chocolate Muscle. I had to abreviate it because someone already took the gmail names.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabs
    replied
    Nickname I've had since high school. I went by my middle name back then (Pablo) but now go by my first name (Juan).

    I love it when people who knew me from high school or earlier call me by name in public when I'm w/people who know me from college or after...or vice versa. Nevermind...

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    aria - an air or melody.

    And fuck you MGM-Mirage/Dubai Company. I registered my name on this forum before you even built that hotel. Hmpf.

    Matt - I spit my water all over my laptop.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    My parents thought it sounded nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    I got drunk while watching Highlander.

    Leave a comment:


  • HunterDallas
    replied
    My Vegas alter-ego....I blame all my craziness on HunterD

    Leave a comment:


  • AsianMissile
    replied
    My Porn name.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    plain and simple.. Mikey T

    Leave a comment:


  • Sweat_shop
    replied
    I run a sweat shop up in canada

    Leave a comment:


  • blibblab
    replied
    Zuh

    Leave a comment:


  • BigDex14
    replied
    I'm a Big guy, My name is Dexter, 14th is my bday/fav number.

    Pretty simple haha

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X