What does your forum name mean? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

What does your forum name mean?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • laidback
    replied
    I'm really hyper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Boogie
    replied
    My nickname has been Moe since I was a baby. Years ago, my little brother and I were watching wrestling, Dennis Rodman was on there and his gimmick was Rodzilla. My brother decides my alter ego should be Moezilla, and that's that.
    This is WINNING !!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tschwicht
    replied
    First letter of my first name, first eight letters of my last name. Somehow "twitch" came of it and lasted for awhile. I think it's dwindled down to "T" now though.

    Leave a comment:


  • seankearns
    replied
    my board name is the name of a stupid pro-snowboarder that acted the fool when I was a younger man:

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH0wjHHMJv4&feature=related[/ame]
    Last edited by seankearns; 03-24-2011, 10:43 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rescuediver
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Originally posted by Rescuediver View Post
    I am a certified public safety diver and part of a water rescue team so hence Rescuediver or RD to some.
    or Muffdiver to some others.
    This is true.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by Rescuediver View Post
    I am a certified public safety diver and part of a water rescue team so hence Rescuediver or RD to some.
    or Muffdiver to some others.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rescuediver
    replied
    I am a certified public safety diver and part of a water rescue team so hence Rescuediver or RD to some.

    Leave a comment:


  • joelDOWNUNDER
    replied
    Well my names joel and i'm from Australia, and i tried to depict that in a cliche way as possible :P... HOWEVER not knowing there was also a male strip show in vegas of the same-ish title lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Moezilla
    replied
    My nickname has been Moe since I was a baby. Years ago, my little brother and I were watching wrestling, Dennis Rodman was on there and his gimmick was Rodzilla. My brother decides my alter ego should be Moezilla, and that's that.

    Leave a comment:


  • NTG
    replied
    NTG - Nick The Greek

    However that is just a nickname as I'm not called Nick and I'm not Greek.

    About 50% of my buddies will use the nickname, so I do answer to more than one name these days.

    Leave a comment:


  • darksideofjae
    replied
    Mine came after a event changed my life around when I was younger.

    Leave a comment:


  • FrenchCanadianGirl
    replied
    Well, I don't think it's really hard to know what my forum name means...

    Born and raised as a Quebecoise (French-Canadian living in the province of Quebec) although I don't fit with the description of what being a Quebecoise is (separatist, hating the English, having the rest of Canada in their ass...). I love my country and my country is Canada, not just Quebec.

    So, that's why my screenname is FrenchCanadianGirl and not LaQuébécoise

    Leave a comment:


  • Rpun
    replied
    My name is Arpan but its pronounced R-pun .... just a play on phonetics

    Leave a comment:


  • Boogie
    replied
    cause that just how I roll. woo woo woo you know it
    Last edited by Boogie; 03-17-2011, 03:13 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MammaJett
    replied
    Ummm....I gave birth? (twice) to some awesome kids with the last name Jett......??
    However, ingenious of Charles to ask this.....I have wondered about many of them!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X