Don't forget were not the only ones Invading Canadian Exodous - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Don't forget were not the only ones Invading Canadian Exodous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    EXODUS EVENTS:
    Friday May 20th - Vanity Nightclub @ Hard Rock Casino
    Saturday May 21st - Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM FEATURING AVICII
    Saturday May 22nd - Pure Nightclub @ Caesars Palace FEATURING WILL I AM
    Sunday May 23rd – Rehab and Sky Bar @ Hard Rock Beach Club in Rehab
    Sunday May 23rd – Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM - F*** ME I'M FAMOUS BY DAVID and CATHY GUETTA
    Sunday May 23rd – XS Nightclub @ The Encore Hotel and Casino -
    **Venues and Dates Are Subject To Change At Anytime
    Copied and pasted...

    AOD? Canada? AOD? Canada?... decisions, decisions... well, I always said... if the army tried to draft me to go to war...
    I still remain "the best kept secret"
    mAyOD Invasion 2011
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
    http://twitter.com/cm4short
    http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by cm4short View Post
      EXODUS EVENTS:
      Friday May 20th - Vanity Nightclub @ Hard Rock Casino
      Saturday May 21st - Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM FEATURING AVICII
      Saturday May 22nd - Pure Nightclub @ Caesars Palace FEATURING WILL I AM
      Sunday May 23rd – Rehab and Sky Bar @ Hard Rock Beach Club in Rehab
      Sunday May 23rd – Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM - F*** ME I'M FAMOUS BY DAVID and CATHY GUETTA
      Sunday May 23rd – XS Nightclub @ The Encore Hotel and Casino -
      **Venues and Dates Are Subject To Change At Anytime
      Copied and pasted...

      AOD? Canada? AOD? Canada?... decisions, decisions... well, I always said... if the army tried to draft me to go to war...
      AOD TDB Canada!
      "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by cm4short View Post
        EXODUS EVENTS:
        Friday May 20th - Vanity Nightclub @ Hard Rock Casino
        Saturday May 21st - Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM FEATURING AVICII
        Saturday May 22nd - Pure Nightclub @ Caesars Palace FEATURING WILL I AM
        Sunday May 23rd – Rehab and Sky Bar @ Hard Rock Beach Club in Rehab
        Sunday May 23rd – Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM - F*** ME I'M FAMOUS BY DAVID and CATHY GUETTA
        Sunday May 23rd – XS Nightclub @ The Encore Hotel and Casino -
        **Venues and Dates Are Subject To Change At Anytime
        Copied and pasted...

        AOD? Canada? AOD? Canada?... decisions, decisions... well, I always said... if the army tried to draft me to go to war...
        AOD gonna be on that EXODUS ass like a pair of panties!
        -WarreN aka "The Business"

        "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

        Add me to your social network...if you dare...
        http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by WarreN View Post
          Originally posted by cm4short View Post
          EXODUS EVENTS:
          Friday May 20th - Vanity Nightclub @ Hard Rock Casino
          Saturday May 21st - Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM FEATURING AVICII
          Saturday May 22nd - Pure Nightclub @ Caesars Palace FEATURING WILL I AM
          Sunday May 23rd – Rehab and Sky Bar @ Hard Rock Beach Club in Rehab
          Sunday May 23rd – Wet Republic Ultra Pool @ MGM - F*** ME I'M FAMOUS BY DAVID and CATHY GUETTA
          Sunday May 23rd – XS Nightclub @ The Encore Hotel and Casino -
          **Venues and Dates Are Subject To Change At Anytime
          Copied and pasted...

          AOD? Canada? AOD? Canada?... decisions, decisions... well, I always said... if the army tried to draft me to go to war...
          AOD gonna be on that EXODUS ass like a pair of panties!
          Wait... what??? So we're not invading Exodus?
          I still remain "the best kept secret"
          mAyOD Invasion 2011
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
          http://twitter.com/cm4short
          http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

          Comment


          • #35
            I'm Canadian and I'm all for AOD
            Trips to Vegas
            2009 May 14th - 18th
            2010 June 30th - July 3rd
            2011 May 17th - 25th
            Next... ? 2012? 2013? 2014?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
              I'm Canadian and I'm all for AOD
              You can help recruit more Canadian women for the troops! Your one of them so they will trust you! lol
              ................

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                I'm Canadian and I'm all for AOD
                You can help recruit more Canadian women for the troops! Your one of them so they will trust you! lol
                (*waving the girls over and in her Canadian voice) "its Ok, you can trust them. They're real stand-up guys... now, let's take these jager shots?"
                I still remain "the best kept secret"
                mAyOD Invasion 2011
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
                http://twitter.com/cm4short
                http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                  Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                  Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                  I'm Canadian and I'm all for AOD
                  You can help recruit more Canadian women for the troops! Your one of them so they will trust you! lol
                  (*waving the girls over and in her Canadian voice) "its Ok, you can trust them. They're real stand-up guys... now, let's take these jager shots?"
                  Hahaha!
                  "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                    Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                    I'm Canadian and I'm all for AOD
                    You can help recruit more Canadian women for the troops! Your one of them so they will trust you! lol
                    (*waving the girls over and in her Canadian voice) "its Ok, you can trust them. They're real stand-up guys... now, let's take these jager shots?"
                    HAHAHA! And with my accent they will know for sure I'm Canadian and trust me. Wait... I'm FRENCH-Canadian, it won't work Haha!
                    Trips to Vegas
                    2009 May 14th - 18th
                    2010 June 30th - July 3rd
                    2011 May 17th - 25th
                    Next... ? 2012? 2013? 2014?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                      Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post

                      You can help recruit more Canadian women for the troops! Your one of them so they will trust you! lol
                      (*waving the girls over and in her Canadian voice) "its Ok, you can trust them. They're real stand-up guys... now, let's take these jager shots?"
                      HAHAHA! And with my accent they will know for sure I'm Canadian and trust me. Wait... I'm FRENCH-Canadian, it won't work Haha!
                      It'll work. You're Native. It's better than what the Police do. Hire a black guy with a college degree and send him to the hood for a sting operation. He gets spotted out the gate like "B****! Did you just ask me for crack and fully annunciate all your vowels and syllables?" ... yeah, you'll do better than that guy.
                      I still remain "the best kept secret"
                      mAyOD Invasion 2011
                      http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
                      http://twitter.com/cm4short
                      http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                        Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                        Originally posted by cm4short View Post

                        (*waving the girls over and in her Canadian voice) "its Ok, you can trust them. They're real stand-up guys... now, let's take these jager shots?"
                        HAHAHA! And with my accent they will know for sure I'm Canadian and trust me. Wait... I'm FRENCH-Canadian, it won't work Haha!
                        It'll work. You're Native. It's better than what the Police do. Hire a black guy with a college degree and send him to the hood for a sting operation. He gets spotted out the gate like "B****! Did you just ask me for crack and fully annunciate all your vowels and syllables?" ... yeah, you'll do better than that guy.
                        All right! I'll do it just for you guys
                        Trips to Vegas
                        2009 May 14th - 18th
                        2010 June 30th - July 3rd
                        2011 May 17th - 25th
                        Next... ? 2012? 2013? 2014?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                          Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                          Originally posted by cm4short View Post

                          (*waving the girls over and in her Canadian voice) "its Ok, you can trust them. They're real stand-up guys... now, let's take these jager shots?"
                          HAHAHA! And with my accent they will know for sure I'm Canadian and trust me. Wait... I'm FRENCH-Canadian, it won't work Haha!
                          It'll work. You're Native. It's better than what the Police do. Hire a black guy with a college degree and send him to the hood for a sting operation. He gets spotted out the gate like "B****! Did you just ask me for crack and fully annunciate all your vowels and syllables?" ... yeah, you'll do better than that guy.
                          lmao!!!
                          Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                          Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                          Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post

                          HAHAHA! And with my accent they will know for sure I'm Canadian and trust me. Wait... I'm FRENCH-Canadian, it won't work Haha!
                          It'll work. You're Native. It's better than what the Police do. Hire a black guy with a college degree and send him to the hood for a sting operation. He gets spotted out the gate like "B****! Did you just ask me for crack and fully annunciate all your vowels and syllables?" ... yeah, you'll do better than that guy.
                          All right! I'll do it just for you guys
                          We believe in you!
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by cm4short View Post
                            Originally posted by FrenchCanadianGirl View Post
                            Originally posted by cm4short View Post

                            (*waving the girls over and in her Canadian voice) "its Ok, you can trust them. They're real stand-up guys... now, let's take these jager shots?"
                            HAHAHA! And with my accent they will know for sure I'm Canadian and trust me. Wait... I'm FRENCH-Canadian, it won't work Haha!
                            It'll work. You're Native. It's better than what the Police do. Hire a black guy with a college degree and send him to the hood for a sting operation. He gets spotted out the gate like "B****! Did you just ask me for crack and fully annunciate all your vowels and syllables?" ... yeah, you'll do better than that guy.
                            HA! Truer words have never been spoken...
                            Schuyler AKA Skizzle AKA Scooby
                            Facebook |Twitter |Mixcloud

                            Skizzle Fresh Presents: The 2015 mAyOD Megamix
                            Skizzle Fresh Presents: The 2014 mAyOD Megamix

                            Co-Director of Rape Whistles
                            Tours of Duty:
                            Dec 2009|Dec 2010|mAyOD 2011|mAyOD 2012|Mar 2013|mAyOD 2013

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              lol I feel sorry for them that their Saturday night schedule is Pure A good line would be hey do you want to go to Marquee with Kaskade? You might have heard of the guy?

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X