Don't forget were not the only ones Invading Canadian Exodous - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Don't forget were not the only ones Invading Canadian Exodous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    lol just refer to Wet Republic video .. do a search for "Wet Republic Exodus" on youtube. That was our last invaded Exodus.
    Why did I get married again lol
    hahaha i m glad i went

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by cm4short View Post
      Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
      Originally posted by Imjus View Post

      Tax purposes?

      Haha, actually, that's been the biggest perk. Now i have to wear sunglasses to check out all the ladies.
      Won't work unless you're wearing ski goggles. You can see through the side corner. Have you ever tried the 'familiar' technique. You spot a girl you wanna check out, and you trick your wife into checking her out with you like, "Hey, doesn't that look like that girl @ my job that nobody likes? The one who always shows up late?" She'll look at her thinking "what girl?" While she's doing this, you take the time to stare her up and down uninterrupted.
      I indeed have tried that. I use a variant of it though, and i'll try to find something either about her, or someone else near her and bring it to her attention. Since my gaze is already in that direction she's none the wiser. But alas, after about 3 times of that she's caught on. Clever fish she is.
      Operation Saddle Bags
      Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
      Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
      Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

      Comment


      • #18
        Avicii headlining the exodus tour at wet republic sat during mayod

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by cm4short View Post
          Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
          Originally posted by Imjus View Post

          Tax purposes?

          Haha, actually, that's been the biggest perk. Now i have to wear sunglasses to check out all the ladies.
          Won't work unless you're wearing ski goggles. You can see through the side corner. Have you ever tried the 'familiar' technique. You spot a girl you wanna check out, and you trick your wife into checking her out with you like, "Hey, doesn't that look like that girl @ my job that nobody likes? The one who always shows up late?" She'll look at her thinking "what girl?" While she's doing this, you take the time to stare her up and down uninterrupted.
          Hahaha!! I must admit that I've used that before with the bf! Only AFTER I know he saw me look lol! Then I pull out the ol' "Hey, don't we know that guy"... Judging by the look I get back I'm pretty sure he knows it's bs...

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Sweat_shop View Post
            Avicii headlining the exodus tour at wet republic sat during mayod
            Perfect, I get to see Avicii again. I will wear my I<3Avicii Pin and maybe my Bromance necklace from Miami!

            Comment


            • #21
              Just announced! will.i.am. of The Black Eyed Peas will be joining EXODUS FESTIVAL LAS VEGAS with a special dj set at PURE Nightclub on Sat May 21st and at Wet Republic Ultra Pool for the F*** Me i'm Famous event on Sun May 22nd.

              Comment


              • #22
                If AOD ever invades Paris, I'm totally down
                going to mAyOD invasion 5/18-23

                ***Team Mazel on the prowl***


                who says jews don't know how to party????????????

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sweat_shop View Post
                  Just announced! will.i.am. of The Black Eyed Peas will be joining EXODUS FESTIVAL LAS VEGAS with a special dj set at PURE Nightclub on Sat May 21st and at Wet Republic Ultra Pool for the F*** Me i'm Famous event on Sun May 22nd.
                  oh hell no.... Will I Am at Wet on Sunday?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Wet sounds like its going to be sick!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Sweat_shop View Post
                      Just announced! will.i.am. of The Black Eyed Peas will be joining EXODUS FESTIVAL LAS VEGAS with a special dj set at PURE Nightclub on Sat May 21st and at Wet Republic Ultra Pool for the F*** Me i'm Famous event on Sun May 22nd.
                      #WINNING
                      Facebook

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        It makes sense that will.i.am will be performing at Wet... He's gonna perform with the BEP on the Billboard Music Awards the same day / same hotel
                        Trips to Vegas
                        2009 May 14th - 18th
                        2010 June 30th - July 3rd
                        2011 May 17th - 25th
                        Next... ? 2012? 2013? 2014?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Sweat_shop View Post
                          Just announced! will.i.am. of The Black Eyed Peas will be joining EXODUS FESTIVAL LAS VEGAS with a special dj set at PURE Nightclub on Sat May 21st and at Wet Republic Ultra Pool for the F*** Me i'm Famous event on Sun May 22nd.
                          Wasnt Guetta gonna be there too? Or is that the day before?
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                            Originally posted by Sweat_shop View Post
                            Just announced! will.i.am. of The Black Eyed Peas will be joining EXODUS FESTIVAL LAS VEGAS with a special dj set at PURE Nightclub on Sat May 21st and at Wet Republic Ultra Pool for the F*** Me i'm Famous event on Sun May 22nd.
                            Wasnt Guetta gonna be there too? Or is that the day before?
                            We never got Guetta confirmed... I assumed he wouldnt have lent his name to it if he wasnt going to be there but i guess $$$ talks
                            Facebook

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Wet is gonna be insane!! Exodus.... fine Canadian females yeee
                              "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                                Originally posted by Sweat_shop View Post
                                Just announced! will.i.am. of The Black Eyed Peas will be joining EXODUS FESTIVAL LAS VEGAS with a special dj set at PURE Nightclub on Sat May 21st and at Wet Republic Ultra Pool for the F*** Me i'm Famous event on Sun May 22nd.
                                Wasnt Guetta gonna be there too? Or is that the day before?
                                Guetta will be there on May 30th if I'm not mistaken...
                                Trips to Vegas
                                2009 May 14th - 18th
                                2010 June 30th - July 3rd
                                2011 May 17th - 25th
                                Next... ? 2012? 2013? 2014?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X