Dive Bars - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dive Bars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dive Bars

    Ok so Im looking for the best dive bars in Vegas....Im totally up for good dive bars off the strip and/or on Freemont. I know O'sheas really well, as they comp me a room every time Im there for how much I lose! =) This has been one of the few places we can go dressed how ever we want and still hound dog the ladies and drink/gamble up a storm.
    What are some of the other lesser know dives that would be worth checking out and having a good time?!?!?!?

  • #2
    I went to one...

    that was a few doors away from The Beauty Bar. It looked shatty on the outside, but was quite nice on the inside. I met an alternative-lifestyle girl named Gen (short for Genocide) there. She gave me some great recommendations of places to eat at.
    FO SHO.
    Originally posted by redbullvodka
    you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
    Originally posted by kimball
    You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello mate, I haven't been to Vegas this year yet, so I can't speak from experience but I've been doing research for similar places to have an extrememely messy off the strip night

      The bars i've been recommended are The Griffin and the Double Down Saloon. I believe the Griffin is on/near Fremont St and the DDS is near the Hard Rock Hotel.

      Check out the reviews on yelp.com, I certainly intend to check these places out. The DDS has a "You Puke, You Clean" policy and specialises in shots of 'ass juice'

      It would be stupid NOT to do it...
      April 21 - 24, 2011
      Vegas at Easter...it's what Jesus would have wanted

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Staggered_UK View Post
        Hello mate, I haven't been to Vegas this year yet, so I can't speak from experience but I've been doing research for similar places to have an extrememely messy off the strip night

        The bars i've been recommended are The Griffin and the Double Down Saloon. I believe the Griffin is on/near Fremont St and the DDS is near the Hard Rock Hotel.

        Check out the reviews on yelp.com, I certainly intend to check these places out. The DDS has a "You Puke, You Clean" policy and specialises in shots of 'ass juice'

        It would be stupid NOT to do it...

        Good looking out fellas...I appreciate it.....Will check out Yelp and of course post a review when I get back

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X