Bottle Service on Patio at Pure - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bottle Service on Patio at Pure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle Service on Patio at Pure

Hey Guys,

How is bottle service on the patio at pure? is it worth it? cant get the main room that day so choice is Patio or PCD? Any suggestions??
    Thanks

if youre dead set on going there than I would do the patio, its not horrible especially if the weathers nice, nice view etc. but if I could get a better table at another place Id prob do that
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

Is there a dancefloor up there from what I remember a few years back it felt more like a lounge.

Comment

yeah its more of a lounge type than a dance atmosphere.....theres not a dance floor bu you will have people dancing

Comment

My friend just talked to the host and he said white room is available. So we shuold take this room over any of the others?

Comment

white room is a ultra lounge, but just a few steps away from the main room
            Blackout Artist
            [email protected]

Comment

id def do white room over patio and pcd lounge

Comment

My picks

Based on experience:

1.) White Room - always had memorable experiences here
                2.) Cabanas/Patio - great view and only Christian Audigier, the Voodoo Lounge and Ghostbar have this kind of experience (I may be mistaken)
                3.) Red Room - supposed to be something exclusive, but I like it for the hip hop music they play in there
                4.) PCD Lounge - I only pick this last because I didn't like the group I was with and the vibe in there just couldn't be sustained by the energy in the other rooms.
                FO SHO.
                Originally posted by redbullvodka
                you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
                Originally posted by kimball
                You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Originally posted by kr2009 View Post
                  Hey Guys,

How is bottle service on the patio at pure? is it worth it? cant get the main room that day so choice is Patio or PCD? Any suggestions??
                  Thanks
                  If you're looking for a great patio / terrace you must check out Hyde on the bellagio fountains...hands down the best. Bottle service is reasonable as well...PM me and let me know...
                  Richie Summers
                  Sr. VIP Service Manager
                  sbe Nightlife
                  c. 330.354.6908
                  o: 702.493.7409
                  e. [email protected]
                  pin:33483F84
                  www.facebook.com/richiesummers
                  Follow: @RichieSummers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse