How much to tip people for your table? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

How much to tip people for your table?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How much to tip people for your table?

    I've read the guide on the front page but that didn't help much.

    Say you have a table for 4-5 of you, how much would you tip a host that you booked the table through? I mean a host like Logan @ Prive?

    Also, say it wasn't Logan that took us to our table;how much would you tip the person that did? Then do you go and find Logan and give him his tip too?

    What about the security guy that looks after the table? The person that cleans your table? Do you tip the waitress too or her tip added onto the bill?

  • #2
    Here is a couple of threads for you to look at, that ask the same question.

    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...light=tip+host

    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...light=tip+host
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • #3
      Right, I've read them now.

      The waitress tip, 20%, that is already listed on the bill as 'gratuity' isn't it? Or do I give her that in cash if I am paying by Amex?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jkay View Post
        Right, I've read them now.

        The waitress tip, 20%, that is already listed on the bill as 'gratuity' isn't it? Or do I give her that in cash if I am paying by Amex?
        It varies from place to place. Some ask you to tip the waitress up front, some don't. Cash is preferred but not required.

        Comment


        • #5
          So if 'service charge' is listed on the receipt you do not tip the waitress?

          Comment


          • #6
            Tipping above the "service charge" is optional.
            Blackout Artist
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #7
              At Moon we had an awesome waitress. I tipped her an additional $150 on top of her 20% on two bottles. I tipped the bouncer $100, Host $100, Waitress helper $40 and my bouncer from last Sept/oct $50. He actually remembered my name and came over and said hello and handshake.

              At XS $50 for the guys who brought us to our table and $40 for helper. Waitress sucked so 20% was too much for her.

              At Body English. $100 for Justen Crews. Waitress sucked and so did helper.

              Soooo, if my possey and I are treated kindly and with a little dignity and respect I am more than generous.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X