Super superbowl weekend report - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Super superbowl weekend report

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    still kicking finally leaving apparently my body can only take so much we ll do this again Vegas
    I have not yet begun to defile myself.

    Vegas History:
    Apr 10-15 2006
    Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
    Jun 22-26 2008
    July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
    Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
    March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
    May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
    Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

    Superbowl Weekend 2011
    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

    July 23-27 2009
    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

    Comment


    • #17
      Day 1

      Ok Here goes my Day 1 I just got home this morning and I’m still pretty exhausted not to mention I sat next to a crazy chick from LA who told me her life story and how she was visiting her bf but still wanted my number lol. Then my luggage didn’t show up but anyways.

      I’ve been working on this trip since mid December and originally I was just going to run solo to Vegas for Super bowl weekend but was gaining some stragglers along the way. The projected trip was set for February 4-7th and swear getting some ppl to go was like pulling teeth but I managed a rogue group of 3 of my friends who didn’t know each other except for me.

      Vegas Rollcall
      Nelson – Myself AKA “The playmaker” because I make shit happen
      J1 – My buddy from Arizona who gambles so much he makes me look like a novice
      J2 – My buddy in Cleveland who didn’t get permission to go but came aways (respect)
      The Bald One – My good buddy in college and co-worker whose married but can still party with the best of them.



      I wanted to begin with my Vegas anthem on this trip to set the mood

      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8iRsWOa6DU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8iRsWOa6DU[/ame]

      Friday February 4th

      8am – 4pm: I am sitting at work eager to get on my flight and wreck some havoc this weekend. My one friend is suppose to pick me up from the airport and I learn later that my flight is delayed 1 hour . I decide to grab lunch and start the drinking at a local brew pub. Man was that a bad idea considering how strong their beers were.

      4-7pm: After my 3 beers I’m at the airport excited but now tired from all those strong beers lol. I board the plane and smoke 3 cranberry vodkas meeting a new pal who’s also meeting friends from across the country. I told him if he needs some more party ppl to hit me up this weekend. I finally arrive at McCarran’s airport about 7pm and cannot contain my excitement. J1 had already arrived this morning and he’s lucky he even made the trip as he had a crazy outbreak rash the night before and I would’ve felt horrible if he couldn’t make it. He makes a miraculous comeback and has been gambling for the last 10 hours already. Our plans were to meet up grab a quick dinner, slam a couple drinks and then go to Palms and do the hosted bar and all access passes.

      7-midnight: I dropped my stuff at the Flamingo and had to straighten some stuff out with the room finally getting it right and meet Jeff at the Bellagio where he’s already down from gambling so we decide on this Chinese place for dinner which was some great food +1. We talked about the game plan for tonight and I told him I need at least an hour or so for some blackjack because yes I have a problem (drinking, gambling, women, and partying). Though those 4 change positions every hour depending on my mood. We decided on a “quick” session at Flamingo to do some free shots at the blackjack table LOL that was the worst decision ever. We do a shot in the room and play some cheap blackjack and we get the brilliant idea to do a shot each time we both won a hand. The Bald One was due to arrive at 11:30pm so shouldn’t get to the room until about 12:15 or so and I left a key for him. The only problem was we never left the blackjack table for the Palms. For some reason the big breasted women, stripper poles and loud music diverted our attentions and we just kept on pounding shot, shot, shot, shot, shot.

      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ[/ame]

      Midnight-???: At this point I'm feeling good, slammed a jaegerbomb, redheaded slut, kamikazee, cherry bomb, and rumplemint in a span of 45 mins - FML. At this point I'm burning through 100s but having lots of fun and the Bald One text me looking for me. Being drunk at this point didn't help and when your drunk your sense of direction isn't so good. I finally gave him the room key and go back to drinking shots, coronas and losing some more. After doing this for a couple more hours and the money I started with the day I decide its time for a break around 2am Jeff and I head back to the room to chill and figure out what to do the rest of the night. Well fuck me corona in hand I lay on the bed and the next thing i know its 6am. God damn we should've just done that at the Palms tables and then work the clubs I guess I had a case of DVB - Deadly Vegas Buildup.
      I have not yet begun to defile myself.

      Vegas History:
      Apr 10-15 2006
      Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
      Jun 22-26 2008
      July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
      Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
      March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
      May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
      Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

      Superbowl Weekend 2011
      http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

      July 23-27 2009
      http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by nel167 View Post
        God damn we should've just done that at the Palms tables and then work the clubs I guess I had a case of DVB - Deadly Vegas Buildup.
        DVB - Deadly Vegas Buildup

        I have 4.5 weeks (but who's counting right hah) until my trip and I can def say I'm already suffering from DVB.

        Comment


        • #19
          Day 2
          Saturday February 5th
          6am -2pmish
          : My body is still sleeping but my brain wakes up thinking what the hell just happened last night. I see the evidence of the half bottle of corona in the room and figure it out. I crawled out of bed threw a new shirt on and decided it was time to get to work and make up for last night. I made a quick withdrawal from the ATM and I see my buddy the Bald One still sitting at the poker tables. LOL that silly bastard still hasn’t slept and he’s still drinking captain and cokes and jaeger bombs. I eventually sit down at the poker table and since I’m a little tired why not drink some bailey’s and coffee boy was that a mistake. After my 5-6th one I got sick “puking ralley” #1 (this happened more than once). I decided it was to switch drink and went to water and bloody marys because you know you need your vitamins especially in Vegas (especially magnesium!). Anyways I drank and gambled at the poker table for about 8 hours and walked away up $1k! WOOHOO back in black!!!
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h44LIiaZhHE[/ame]

          Feeling exhausted, excited and drunk all at once is a great feeling. Also forgot to forget the Bald One eventually ran out of steam and began taking micro naps at the table until I told him he won our last longer contest and finally decided to sleep @ 2pm. Also forgot to forget the Bald One eventually ran out of steam and began taking micro naps at the table until I told him he won our last longer contest and finally decided to sleep @ 2pm.

          2-8pm: About 2ish J1 decides to wake up and feeling the same way I was earlier and I think we decided we need to make some super bowl bets and just wander around through the Bellagio and Caesars. I think we ate some food? But I can’t remember I started to slow down drinking and just stick to Coronas for a few hours. I laid all my bets for myself and other friends from home and the money I had in my wallet slowly disappeared lol a common theme this trip. I think we wandered to Caesar’s forum because I need to spend some of this new hard earned money. Was looking for some portable speakers but were more than I wanted to spend. Went to the diesel store and this is the one time I curse god for giving me these broad shoulders and big chest because I could not fit into a single shirt at this store- FML. We went to the Armani Exchange and I saw this group roll up and was thinking to myself that dude looks just like Ronnie from the Jersey Shore. Could it be? I decided to try a couple shirts and said what the hell worse case scenario it isn’t him. I said dude you look like a dead ringer for Ronnie, he laughs saying yea I get that all the time since I am him. LOL I had one of those holy shit this is too funny moments. Seemed like a chill dude I told him that it was t-shirt time and I would be fighting that beat tonight at the clubs.



          I text the Bald One the good news because he’s a huge Jersey Shore fan I think he has a man crush on him. I stumble back to the room about 6ish and had some problems with the room again last time I ever use booking.com for a room. They booked my room that night to another person even though my friend was still sleeping in the room lol. I eventually get it straightened out and I see this old lady in front of my room and explain to her the fuck up. Also my reservations for BOA @ 7:30pm were shot as I was low on batteries. I jump on the Bald One and told him its T-shirt time and that he’s slept long enough. I myself attempt to sleep for an hour but all I do is just stare at the wall for like an hour. J1 is busy gambling some more while I’m resting and strolls back to the room about 8pm.
          Last edited by nel167; 02-13-2011, 07:01 PM.
          I have not yet begun to defile myself.

          Vegas History:
          Apr 10-15 2006
          Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
          Jun 22-26 2008
          July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
          Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
          March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
          May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
          Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

          Superbowl Weekend 2011
          http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

          July 23-27 2009
          http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

          Comment


          • #20
            Day 2 Part II

            8pm-Midnight: We all get ready for the evening and I suit it up for the evening and I really didn’t have any set plans for the evening bc my friends just wanted to play it by ear which I hate to do in Vegas. I put our names on the guest list @ Pure with a promoter outside as it was Audrina Patridges birthday there. My original plan was to go to either TAO, Surrender or Tryst. I guess I should blame myself as I led the group to Planet Hollywood bc I love the casino vibe and wanted to maybe stumble by Marquee. We walk to Planet Hollywood and my crew is hungry and me I don’t know what I want to do as I was just out of it. We go to this café inside PH called Planet Dailies which was a chill café with overpriced foods. The food was nothing special but hit the spot as I had the Teriyaki Salmon because I couldn’t think of anything on the menu I could hold down. We were all extremely dehydrated and drank like 4 pitchers of water. I just asked for an IV and stick it in my arm. Our server asked us our game plan tonight and recommended some place called the VBar inside the Venetian something about playmates being there and a big party and since his gf was working there he could help us out. My friends were keen on the idea and I was 50/50 because I’ve never heard of the place and felt if we go there we’re committed most of the night given the long lines at most places. Once I finished dinner we strolled around the casino and gawked at the dancers around the blackjack table of course every table was $25 minimum. My friends convinced me to sit down with $200 and yet again bad idea even worse when I couldn’t even get a drink. He grabs a seat at the poker table and J1 is just chilling as he was burning through money. . I lost my blackjack buyin and no drink at the table  not cool not cool. The Bald One is winning and getting him away from a poker table is hard enough let alone when hes winning. J1 had trouble getting $$ out of his ATM as he maxed it for the day so I told him I would cover him if needed. We eventually drag the Bald One out and head over to the VBar at Venetian about 10:30 or so. We talk to the host at the place and said we could do bottle service if we wanted for like $2-300 I believe which seemed to good to be true I agreed to it but wanted to check the crowd inside first. Sure enough we walk in and this place is tiny and I did not like the setup of the place as well as barely any girls in the place. We decided to one and done the place after seeing this. I said we could check out TAO but at this point of night it was futile just knowing how busy it would be with an official UFC after party hosting there. Sure enough we get there and it’s just a mass of humanity and I couldn’t tell what line was which but was not about to wait 2 hours to get into here and then have it packed like a sardine can. J1 says we should just go to Pure since we’re on the guest list and its like 11:30 at this point. We haul ass over there and knowing what I know now I would’ve just stayed around the Wynn properties. We make our way towards the forum shops and my friend I think we can shortcut our way here lol when he says shortcut he means lets take longer and get lost in the mall. We finally made our way out of the abyss that is the forums shop and the Bald One decides hes not in for the club and is just going to play poker which kinda pissed me off bc I know he’s married but thought he would roll out at least 1 night that is all I asked. I found out later he was sick as well. We get up to the line at Pure and geezes its like night and day compared to TAO. I went from tall 9s and 10s blondes and brunettes to baby rhinos, grenades, land mines and tanks. Then the guys in line were ghetto, old, dressed like shit but for some reason we decided to persist on. My feet were killing me with all the walking we did in the past hour. We confirmed our name on the list but the guard wasn’t letting anyone in bc I guess they were waiting for Audrina to arrive who btw is absolutely stunning. A legit 10 with gorgeous legs and beautifully dressed. I like to my right and these 3 tools are dressed in bright suits with fake cell phones trying to play A Night at the Roxburys and they were in their mid-30s.

            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2h4PhgobI8&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

            First thought 1997 called and said its not fucking 1997 assholes! Second thought was Halloween was over 5 months ago and how do you expect to get laid looking like that. To my right were these fat Puerto Rican girls snarling their way to the guest line. I swear to god I must’ve been out of it or exhausted to put up with this non-sense. We eventually get into the place and felt a little better about the situation even with the bait and switch cover they advertised. I hit the bathroom real quick and that in itself was an adventure going through the dance floor. WTF that’s like the worst position for a bathroom you have to cut through the dance floor to hit the bathroom. I wanted to buy me and J1 a round of shots to get our energy back to go hunting but the bartender who was a sweetheart said they were like $18 a shot – fuck that so she just made us red bull vodkas for same price. LOL I think I felt a little better about that but not really. All the bachelorette parties in here had a bad attitude about everything and the other girls were just not worth the time of day. We do another round and I am starting to getting into my club vibe but I can see J1 is tired of this place and I agree to bounce out. 2 dudes were outside looking to get in and I told him don’t bother your better off at the bank or waiting at one of the Wynn properties. I didn’t really know what to do at this point bc were both exhausted from the last 2 hours of nothing, dropping $100 at Pure that was a waste but the night was still young. I felt a spearmint rhino journey was in order in these cases but J1 didn’t want to. I thought maybe check out Caramel at the Bellagio but J1 wasn’t digging the vibe so I said maybe we can find some scummies at O’Sheas. Only thing I found at O’Sheas was a bunch of drunk dudes here for Super Bowl weekend – FML!!! We walk towards Harrahs and look at the Carinval Court but didn’t feel it so we just chilled at the Piano Bar at Harrahs to catch our breathe. We decided to give up on the night and just gambled til the wee hours of the morning. It was about 5am and I was feeling tired and disappointed maybe a late night rhino run would be good but then I thought better bc tomorrow/the afternoon is the super bowl and J2 is coming into town and I need to be rested. Definitely worse night of the trip. I can only hope we rebound with Superbowl Sunday.
            I have not yet begun to defile myself.

            Vegas History:
            Apr 10-15 2006
            Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
            Jun 22-26 2008
            July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
            Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
            March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
            May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
            Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

            Superbowl Weekend 2011
            http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

            July 23-27 2009
            http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

            Comment


            • #21
              Sunday February 6 (Super Sunday!)

              Morning – 2:30pm
              : I should warn readers this is by far the craziest day of the trip and one of my worst/best moments I have ever done in my time in Vegas. Yes I had a hangover moment my friends now refer me as Doug II. Anyways lets start from the beginning I think I went to bed around 5:30am and woke up about 8-8:30 is what I have been averaging all weekend. It was a rough night for everyone as no hookups, gambling losses and still being tired. I rallied the Bald Man for a run to the Hash House a go-go read so many good things about it had to be a winner and a positive was needed in my books. We get some concoction of chicken, eggs, biscuits and gravy aka heart attack a go-go that was fantastic. LOL I think I forget sometimes that food gives you much needed energy in Vegas especially when I forget to eat at times. After grabbing breakfast the Bald One and I decide the need to put more bets on the Super bowl and I was just going to through $50 on a tease the Steelers and the over but uh oh the cage lady thought I said $150 instead of correcting her I just said fuck it I need a bigger sweat on this game. J1 finally wakes up around 11am that slacker and meets us at Aria. We decide to walk around the city center through Vdara and the Cosmopolitan good lord that place is fancy chandelier glass everywhere. I finally saw the entrance to Marquee and just wanted to walk through it just to see what the hype is all about. My boys were driving me crazy though because they couldn’t decide on where to watch the game. I said I don’t mind a sportsbook as long as we have someplace to sit and enjoy the game. My dawgs were barking already and it was only early afternoon. We wander over to the MGM and it was packed as expected so the Bald Man just decides to go sit and play poker. Again! That was his signature move of the weekend. I ask J1 that we should say fuck it and go to Crazy Horse III and just not spend as much especially with all the cheap drinks and free promotions. He finally agrees to this and we hop in a cab and head over there about 2:30pm.

              2:30-8pm: We arrive to the Crazy Horse III thankfully without a line and little hassle. We pay our $25 and enter the club and it all set for the game with a projection screen set on the main stage and tvs everywhere. We make camp at a table against the wall with a good view of the game and I start getting to work on the free beer before kickoff. The bartender said a dangerous thing to me when I got up there to grab to….take as many as you want. LOL NEVER say that to a man looking for a Vegas rampage. I grabbed 10 drafts I think to get things started of course J1 says he won’t drink beer mother f’er you see what I have had to deal with on this trip. Fine! Twist my arm I’ll drink all of them. Right around kickoff the Dave’s BBQ arrives YAY except the bouncer wouldn’t let general admin. Until kick which was like 2 mins WTF really? I sat back at the table and drank a couple more I think I went through 5 before the game started. Game is going great only a couple girls working so they weren’t harassing you like I thought they may be. By half time I’m sweating hard time with the amount of $ I have on the line. The Bald One finally gets his head right and decides to meet us out there after telling him how much fun we ‘re having. He arrives finally near the end of the game and I think I’ve finished all the drafts and started working on vodka/tonics…. I must be the master of bad decision making because this was the start of more bad decisions. Packers won the game and I made my $$$.

              8pm- Midnight:
              J2 had also arrived into town and was resting back at the Flamingo and would meet us out when we got back. Feeling pumped we decided on having dinner at Bobby Flays Mesa Grill our best decisions of the week. Before the game started I put my name on the guest list at Tabu and grabbed some passes at the bank since I didn’t really know what to do tonight. We get all decked out and make our way to Bobby Flays for dinner and I had the Rib Eye I think and potatoes with baby carrots…Holy shit was that shit good. I needed a cigarette and glass of scotch after that meal. I told the group I needed to collect my bets at the Bellagio to get some ammo for tonight and checkout the scene at the bank. I want to say it was about 10:30-11ish after dinner. The Bald One in his awesome Martini Shirt and decided to just go play poker there. I should post pictures of this one only if he lets me this shirt is one for sore eyes. The security guys at the Bank were just being dicks that I didn’t feel like dealing with so I made the executive decision for Tabu. We go there and there was a small line after checking my name on the guest list. I forget what he told me but in drunken alcoholic state I didn’t want to fuck around tonight I wanted to fuck straight in. I get on the horn and text Mikey T. and see what’s good tonight within a min I get a response of XS or Vanity. You da man Mikey T. as I said XS how much for bottles – 3 of us? He says $500 and I say book it as I had some $$$ for superbowl and wanted to show the boys how Vegas is really done. We get another cab to Encore and arrive at XS around 12:15am.

              Midnight - ????:
              Mikey T. told me to work with Dimitry who’s the host at XS & Tryst and within minutes he gets us situated. My buddy J2 actually knows one of the door guys as his brother went to college with him lol small world. I swear to god this forum is the bomb diggity yes I just used that word don’t judge me, how else can I get table/bottle service setup in 15-20 mins. We get our table and I slip the guy who walked us to our table near the dance floor. We order a bottle of Grey Goose and all the trimmings as I’m about to hand my card to our server my buddy offers to but it on his bill. More to that story so I wanted to get settled in a couple drinks and drink in the environment first before we start getting to work. My buddy J2 is already off to the races god I love that kid and starts working every girl that works by. J1 is enchanted by the dancefloor and we watch a dance off with some B-Boy and some chick in a tight dress trying to breakdance lol. Anyways I use the bathroom real quick and my boy J2 has these 3 Desi girls at our table and yea they were pretty hot. He found the link of a group photo on lasvegasweekly.com. I start chatting up with one of them I don’t even remember her name but start getting to work flirting and chatting up a storm. I think I’m on my 3rd drink of the night there and she starts trying to get me on the stripper pole. I said I’m not that drunk yet and it would take a lot of convincing. I give her credit she did a lot of convincing lol she straddled me on the couch and we made out for a min then I gave her one of my signature lapdances ok from here this where things go into blackout mode. I cant really tell you what I was feeling or thinking but I felt like I was in a dream kind of like the move inception. I thought I was dreaming of wandering aimlessly through caesars palace for hours and I was coming in and out of it when finally I realized I was actually in Caesar’s Palace and security had found me. They asked me who I was and what I was doing here and I said I don’t know my name and I couldn’t tell ya. I was just hoping no visit to Clark County tonight. I gained some resemblance of my wits and told them I was staying at the flamingo across the street. I showed them my room key and they didn’t believe me. They tried to hustle me into getting a room at Caesars but I said just show me to the front door and I should be good. Holy fuck how did I get to Caesars Palace and why was it 5:30am. I stumbled back into my room and my boys are in there laughing there ass off asking what the hell happened to you and I gave them the same answer IDK and IDK. My phone had died and I thought I lost my jacket, my camera and my mind. They thought I disappeared with the one chick to go hook up which would make sense as well but still not sure. Luckily they grabbed my jacket but no phone in sight. They said they went to Spearmint Rhino with J2 and he brought one of the girls from the clubs w/them and they left early and he was still there. I sent him an are you alive text? LOL Funny thing was when my phone turned on I got 10 of those. My new nickname now is Doug II. BTW I started catching the back stories a little bit of what happened apparently that desi girl got me to get on the stripper pole and my boy J2 says I was doing some flying crane move like in the karate kid lol. Even worse when he saw me do that w/3 hunnies from LA. Viva Las Vegas! I also may have ordered another bottle for our table without remembering it. AHHH!!! damn you grey goose you won this round. Apparently I need some adult supervision when in Vegas.Real quick songs that reminded me of XS that night and I still can’t get that damn Trey song Bottoms Up out of my head.

              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekAXPCphKXQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekAXPCphKXQ[/ame]
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtHCdUFrbgw&feature=fvwrel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtHCdUFrbgw&feature=fvwrel[/ame]
              Last edited by nel167; 02-13-2011, 06:59 PM.
              I have not yet begun to defile myself.

              Vegas History:
              Apr 10-15 2006
              Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
              Jun 22-26 2008
              July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
              Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
              March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
              May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
              Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

              Superbowl Weekend 2011
              http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

              July 23-27 2009
              http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

              Comment


              • #22
                Day 4
                6am – Noon:
                Today was a very chill easy going today oen especially needed after last night. I get a call about 8am from J2 asking where the hell we’re at. At this point I’m hating life more than ever. Holy hangover batman its like a semi is rolling over my head 5 mph. J2 has pulled an all-nighter and we get details of his dirty stories w/the chick from LA @ the Rhino. Only in Vegas! I decide to grab breakfast w/J2 while everyone else goes back to bed. We stumble to Paris but decide just grab a quick sandwich and I begin to load up on liquids. I swear I’ve never been more dehydrated in my life than that morning. I think the only thing that would’ve helped me is an IV or sweat all the poison in my body. We discussed the nights events and J2 just describes me as raw and primal with my partying. I told him I don’t fuck around I fuck straight in. If you gonna do something do it right or don’t do it at all. We laughed about the 2nd bottle because we don’t know who ordered it but it kinda sounds like something I would do but who knows. I don’t think I was at the club long enough to enjoy the 2nd bottle. The Bald Man meets up with us a couple hours later and we wander over to the Aria to do a little morning gambling. Right at this moment I feel like death twice rolled over but somehow manage to foolishly gamble @ roulette and blackjack. After quickly losing a few hundo I just to hell with it and play some 4 card poker and somehow begin to win my money back + throw in some more money on the bottle service bill to J2. We all decided today was just going to be a chill today given how hard we hit it last night. I begin to drunk call yes @ 10am still being drunk from the night before my phone list. I can barely speak let alone complete a sentence but think I got my point across. Our only plans for the evening was the bottle service that J1 @ the crazy horse II for hitting a square.

                Noon – 8pm:
                The Bald One and I decide to play a poker tournament to kill time today and J2 decides to go take a nap and meet back w/us later. I had another puking rally again today #2 and just spent the rest of the afternoon drinking water and juice. I can only imagine how I looked at the tables given the night before. I finished middle of the pack around 4pm after dumping some more money on sports bets. Those are the devil! At this point I am in need of a massage (any form/way). J2 is checking the Olympic Gardens around 3pm, I love that kid never met someone who loves the S-Clubs more than I do. J2 is gambling at the Bellagio and I told him my itinerary and he decides he wants to join or he suggest getting “room service”. I was like umm IDK how I feel about eating with you in the same room. I told him to meet at the room and we can gameplan what to do and it was about 6pm at the time. He grabbed a carryout menu from one of the local Mexicans from the street and I told him to throw it away, I've always heard about bad service from that place. He blindly like always refuses to listen to me and orders up the room service. He ask if I want anything I said yea for the right $$$ but he should eat first. Long story short he didn’t get what he wanted and they tried a classic bait and switch. I laughed about it since I warned him but he didn’t listen. I suggested we get a real massage because I was feeling like a pretzel. We go down to Chinatown and get our massages but no happy ending to this story. I did feel great afterwards and nice and loose for a relaxing night at the strip club. LOL that sounds like a waking contradiction. We meet up with the Bald Man around 8ish or so for some dinner at Hamadas.

                8pm-11pm: We grab some sushi and hibachi and the sushi was good but can’t speak much on the hibachi. I set the limo up to pick us up at 11pm for the Crazy Horse bc evidently my friend J1 is incapable of coordinating/making any plans. I should be his official legal guardian and make all his decisions from this point forward. We dicked around the Flamingo and gambled some more until the limo came. I was down $34 btwn dinner and strip club. I almost forgot this tidbit that the Bald One was catching a flight the next morning @6am and had to leave by 4am and J2 was leaving @7am and needed to leave @ 5am the next morning. Those boys are nutz!! Limo arrives on time and the Bald Man keeps harassing me to go see the pawn stars store around old downtown. I told him the guy works for the Crazy Horse not a cab company.

                11pm-2am: We arrive at the Crazy Horse and get situated but the only problem was the place was as dead as a doorknob. No biggie I get to see some boobies and chill with my boys before they left for home. J2 and I were “scheduled” to leave tomorrow afternoon. The first stripper on stage her stage name is Justice but I think it should be Tina..Tina Fey because she was a dead ringer for her. I tip Tina on stage and notice her tattoo sleeves which was good ink but not what I was expecting from a former SNL star. There’s a couple other strippers hovering over as there was like only 3 other ppl in the place. This one latino chick who was dumb as rocks starts sitting on my friends lap. Tina Fey comes over to chill next to me. She gives me her back story about dancing in LV for years and I mean a while. She still had a killer body but shit even 5 years of dancing in LV was like 25 years. I def. learned a lot about strippers and LV but of course the conversation always goes something along the lines year I do this part time and I go to school. I wonder if I can write off on my taxes my strip club spending as charitable donations to fund underprivileged women through community college. I get some VIP dances from Tina and yea girl knows what she is doing. We polish the bottle in a couple hours given how dead it was probably a blessing in disguise and of course before I leave I tip this petite black chick on stage who I would later to get to know better. She wants to trade numbers which in hindsight I probably should have not lol. She says she wants to after party with me later tonight and I’m thinking parties are expensive girl. We get a pick up from the limo after what seemed like hours as he was dropping and picking ppl off left and right. Luckily he agrees to swing by pawn stars so my friend could check this place out. Of course by the time we get there their showroom is closed so we get a couple pictures from the outside. I throw him a small tip and the Bald One has to haul ass packing to catch his flight. J1 & J2 left earlier and are of course gambling some more. I saw my goodbyes to the Bald One and just chill around the Flamingo for a couple hours.

                2am-5am: I meet up J1 after hearing J2 leave and he wants to stay another day to gamble and shop. Ugh just what I need another day in Sin City, in my head thinking nothing good can come of this. I said sure if changing flights were cheap and of course they were. The chick from the crazy horse starts blowing up my phone around 4am asking after parties and we begin the cat and mouse of negotiating and what not. Mental note one can never trust a stripper ever because they are both crazy and hot. Long story short nothing comes of it that night and J2 and I both retire back to the Flamingo about 5am.
                I have not yet begun to defile myself.

                Vegas History:
                Apr 10-15 2006
                Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
                Jun 22-26 2008
                July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
                Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
                March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
                May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
                Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

                Superbowl Weekend 2011
                http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

                July 23-27 2009
                http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

                Comment


                • #23
                  Day 5 – Tuesday February 8th
                  9am – Noon:
                  Today was a detox day but a lot of fun not too much partying but a lot of gambling and sightseeing. Our flight was scheduled to leave on Wednesday @ 6am meaning we had to be at the airport by 4am. The stripper from the night before was blowing up my phone apologizing for not getting back to me blah blah blah and said she wanted to make it up to me. I told her I’m doing some shit and if I felt like I’d hit her up later. I woke up about 9am and decided to wander around the strip and headed towards the Mirage to play some cards. Sat down at a poker table nothing to interesting except for this dude who looked like the epitome of a douche bag. He had the sunglasses, hat, vest, plaid shorts and a vest with Pinocchio character embroidered on it. I met up J1 for lunch at the Bahama Breeze which was some good food especially since I haven’t had it in a long time. J1 is up a lot and is trying to blow his wad at the mall but I felt like gambling some more and check out old town.

                  Noon – 8pm:
                  We hop a cab and drop him off at the Caesars forum while I make my way to old downtown. Amazingly it’s my first time down there even though I’ve been to Vegas the last 4 out of 5 years. I wander around the Golden Nugget for a minute and I can just tell it’s a different vibe down here compared to the strip. Everything feels very nostalgic and of course the crowd is way different. I wander off to Binions casino and being a poker player check out all the historic shit which was cool giving me a great feel of what it use to be like around here. I sit down at a table with a lot of locals and a couple dumb tourist. I mean these mo fos were stupid and one dude was so fat he took up 1.5 seats. They were essentially playing together and somewhat cheating which is not cool in my book but they were so bad it didn’t even matter. I win a bit of money from them and only couple cool things occur here as a couple dudes from Austin who I immediately liked bc he came to the table drinking a plastic football talking about how they planned bottle service at Marquee but they waited for so long they just left on Monday night LOL. I heard that all weekend. The stripper wants to “party” with me tonight at my room and I’m thinking whatever this broad is on my last nerve and I was indifferent about it and was more interested in going to the Rhino tonight since my friends went the other night. I win a few more bucks downtown for a possible “party” tonight but am not holding my breathe. I decide to go gamble at the Venetian and its about 8ish at this point of the night.

                  8pm-Midnight: I get to Venetian and J1 is grabbing dinner with his sister who was in town for a show and I told him I’d try to catch up with him later. I lost some money at the table games before getting to the poker tables where it was just insane. Long story short I made some more $$$ and no response from the stripper so I decide to go back to the room to pack my stuff before making a trip to the Rhino.

                  Midnight - ???: I hope a cab to the Rhino and what is it about this place where you can just lose your mind and make horrible decisions that you would normally never make. This stripper with big cans comes by and just saying all kinds of dirty things to me and convinces me to go to the VIP room and I think she even sent me some dirty pix to my phone LOL… PM me if you want to see. I will say I go to know her very well in the 3 songs we were back there. I think she almost suggested to meet back at my hotel room but after I started drinking again and lack of sleep this week my judgment was very fuzzy. I sat back at the stage seat next to some dude who was celebrating his 23rd birthday that his gf let him come here LOL what a lucky man but also daring. I ve seen the Rhino crush stronger men. I love dropping some knowledge to the younger generation and showed him how to make it rain with $14 and fanning some money and smacking the dancers with it . He bought me a couple scotch on the rocks which was the last thing I needed. I realized it was getting late and hauled ass back to the room and thought of an outside window to meet the one dancer from tonight. Sigh I know never trust strippers. I realized how late it was and how buzzed up I was so I said screw it and just rescheduled my flight again for tomorrow after noon. Notice the common theme here. It was about 445am give or take and before I knew I just passed out.
                  I have not yet begun to defile myself.

                  Vegas History:
                  Apr 10-15 2006
                  Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
                  Jun 22-26 2008
                  July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
                  Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
                  March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
                  May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
                  Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

                  Superbowl Weekend 2011
                  http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

                  July 23-27 2009
                  http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Day 6/7 – Wednesday February 9th

                    8am - Noon: Wake up holy crap where am I? What day is it? Why am I still in Vegas? Damn you Spearmint Rhino and Glenlivet. I think its about 9am today the most sleep I’ve gotten over the past 6 days 3.5 hours lol. I should’ve just deleted the text as soon as I saw but me thinking with the other head see a text from the stripper from the Crazy Horse again. Sorry missed you last night call passed out. I respond leaving in 5 hours it is what it is. She replies blah blah lets make the most of the time get a room somewhere. Of course the brain is only firing at 8% at this time and say okay. I threw all my crap into my bags, freshen up a bit which meant lots of AXE deodorant and Versace Cologne. I check out of the Flamingo FINALLY and drop my bags off to the bell hop. I should’ve asked on the boards here if anyone knew any good 1 hour motels lol. I figured Excalibur cheapest place for a room and give this chick a drop dead time of 2pm before I have to go to the airport. I grab a cab over there and just dick around gambling for a few hours and amazingly she is on her way in an hour.

                    Noon – 4pm: I get a call as she finally arrives to the Excalibur and meet at the lounge. I won’t go into the nitty gritty details but I get a room here and paid more than I was expecting since they didn’t have a regular room. I was actually feeling somewhat sober/normal today if that was possible and I go ahead and by one of those yardbird pina coladas – Ugh bad idea. At least I’ve been sticking to my theme for this trip “If its not awkward or awesome I don’t want to do it.” The chick actually expected me to buy her lunch…Women are amazing I said yea maybe room service. I had this already pre-negotiated w/the chick so no BS. She gives me a little lap dance at first and then end playing some games - “Twister” , “Ouch, ouch, your on my hair”, “Just the tip” and finally a “Race” to the finish line. I won the last two by a mile LOL. I kick her out of the room and relax for a min realizing how silly I felt for paying for a whole room for only 90 mins of usage.

                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjgZZGo881E&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjgZZGo881E&feature=related[/ame]


                    4pm - ????:
                    I went ahead and rescheduled my flight AGAIN at this point I felt like I’m never leaving this city. I freshened up and just spent the rest of the day playing some cards with the locals, flirt with the blackjack dealers and attempted at making a gameplan for the night considering I was low on funds and low on sleep. I swung by the Flamingo to grab my luggage and drop it off to my room. I was planning on hitting up Surrender or Blush just to check it out and get ready. After I shower and get dressed I sit on the bed and its about 12:30am and the next thing I know its 7am. I quit I quit! My body just gave up on me. No more nonsense get your ARSE out of Vegas! I hop the 12:20pm flight out of Vegas just thankful I still have all my limbs together. 18 hours of sleep over a 6 day period can do some weird stuff to ya especially when you drink 40% of the time your up.

                    Final Vegas stats:
                    10 hours/day of gambling (poker, pai gow, 4 card poker, roulette, and blackjack)

                    1 Desi chick - can't remember name or face but good kisser
                    4 hours – blacked out I will never know what exactly happened
                    3 strip clubs – They were awesome yet so dangerous for me
                    1 Tina Fey stripper
                    3 bros – Great friends who saw me in my rarest form
                    I am sure there is more but that is all I can think of now.. Can’t wait for my next trip!!

                    Time to get ready for pool season. Hope you enjoyed my little journey.
                    Last edited by nel167; 02-16-2011, 08:30 PM.
                    I have not yet begun to defile myself.

                    Vegas History:
                    Apr 10-15 2006
                    Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
                    Jun 22-26 2008
                    July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
                    Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
                    March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
                    May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
                    Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

                    Superbowl Weekend 2011
                    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

                    July 23-27 2009
                    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Good stuff. Enjoyed reading it.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Thx. You know that you partied hard one night but you dont realize it even after your friends tell you only until your friends show you pictures of the evening. My buddy showed me pix from XS and all I can think of was WOW. No wonder that night got so out of hand.
                        I have not yet begun to defile myself.

                        Vegas History:
                        Apr 10-15 2006
                        Jun 3-6 2007 (Solo mission)
                        Jun 22-26 2008
                        July 23-27 2009 (Cougars and Cali girls)
                        Feb 4-10 2011 (Superbowl weekend)
                        March 16-19 2012 (March Madness/St. Pattys)
                        May 22- 26 2012: Business & Pleasure
                        Jun 2012: Moved to VEGAS!

                        Superbowl Weekend 2011
                        http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6522

                        July 23-27 2009
                        http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=6281

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Working...
                        X