still kicking finally leaving apparently my body can only take so much
we ll do this again Vegas
we ll do this again Vegas
we ll do this again Vegas

I stumble back to the room about 6ish and had some problems with the room again last time I ever use booking.com for a room. They booked my room that night to another person even though my friend was still sleeping in the room lol. I eventually get it straightened out and I see this old lady in front of my room and explain to her the fuck up. Also my reservations for BOA @ 7:30pm were shot as I was low on batteries. I jump on the Bald One and told him its T-shirt time and that he’s slept long enough. I myself attempt to sleep for an hour but all I do is just stare at the wall for like an hour. J1 is busy gambling some more while I’m resting and strolls back to the room about 8pm.
!!! We walk towards Harrahs and look at the Carinval Court but didn’t feel it so we just chilled at the Piano Bar at Harrahs to catch our breathe. We decided to give up on the night and just gambled til the wee hours of the morning. It was about 5am and I was feeling tired and disappointed maybe a late night rhino run would be good but then I thought better bc tomorrow/the afternoon is the super bowl and J2 is coming into town and I need to be rested. Definitely worse night of the trip. I can only hope we rebound with Superbowl Sunday.

Luckily they grabbed my jacket but no phone in sight. They said they went to Spearmint Rhino with J2 and he brought one of the girls from the clubs w/them and they left early and he was still there. I sent him an are you alive text? LOL Funny thing was when my phone turned on I got 10 of those. My new nickname now is Doug II. BTW I started catching the back stories a little bit of what happened apparently that desi girl got me to get on the stripper pole and my boy J2 says I was doing some flying crane move like in the karate kid lol
. Even worse when he saw me do that w/3 hunnies from LA. Viva Las Vegas! I also may have ordered another bottle for our table without remembering it. AHHH!!!
damn you grey goose you won this round. Apparently I need some adult supervision when in Vegas.Real quick songs that reminded me of XS that night and I still can’t get that damn Trey song Bottoms Up out of my head.
He blindly like always refuses to listen to me and orders up the room service. He ask if I want anything I said yea for the right $$$ but he should eat first. Long story short he didn’t get what he wanted and they tried a classic bait and switch. I laughed about it since I warned him but he didn’t listen. I suggested we get a real massage because I was feeling like a pretzel. We go down to Chinatown and get our massages but no happy ending to this story. I did feel great afterwards and nice and loose for a relaxing night at the strip club. LOL that sounds like a waking contradiction. We meet up with the Bald Man around 8ish or so for some dinner at Hamadas.
. There’s a couple other strippers hovering over as there was like only 3 other ppl in the place. This one latino chick who was dumb as rocks starts sitting on my friends lap. Tina Fey comes over to chill next to me. She gives me her back story about dancing in LV for years and I mean a while. She still had a killer body but shit even 5 years of dancing in LV was like 25 years. I def. learned a lot about strippers and LV but of course the conversation always goes something along the lines year I do this part time and I go to school. I wonder if I can write off on my taxes my strip club spending as charitable donations to fund underprivileged women through community college. I get some VIP dances from Tina and yea girl knows what she is doing. We polish the bottle in a couple hours given how dead it was probably a blessing in disguise and of course before I leave I tip this petite black chick on stage who I would later to get to know better. She wants to trade numbers which in hindsight I probably should have not lol. She says she wants to after party with me later tonight and I’m thinking parties are expensive girl. We get a pick up from the limo after what seemed like hours as he was dropping and picking ppl off left and right. Luckily he agrees to swing by pawn stars so my friend could check this place out. Of course by the time we get there their showroom is closed so we get a couple pictures from the outside. I throw him a small tip and the Bald One has to haul ass packing to catch his flight. J1 & J2 left earlier and are of course gambling some more. I saw my goodbyes to the Bald One and just chill around the Flamingo for a couple hours.
and fanning some money and smacking the dancers with it . He bought me a couple scotch on the rocks which was the last thing I needed. I realized it was getting late and hauled ass back to the room and thought of an outside window to meet the one dancer from tonight. Sigh I know never trust strippers. I realized how late it was and how buzzed up I was so I said screw it and just rescheduled my flight again for tomorrow after noon. Notice the common theme here. It was about 445am give or take and before I knew I just passed out.




There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment