the part that is the most confusing to me is that he was going to pay for an entire group of girls cover charges just to get into tao... wow, there are easier ways my man
I understand Tao's situation. I have been there countless times. You are the buffet for her hunger pangs. For me, it just seems to always correspond with being in a relationship. It is like females can smell you are in a commitment and decide to throw themselves at you (banging head on desk).
However, on and off don't mean crap if your making out with her. As Ross said, we were on a break. I would have carried her Donkey Kong style up to the counter and got any room they had.
Yeah seriously, using the on/off girlfriend as an excuse is wack when you already made out with this chick. Sounds like you were just too hazy post-drunk to close and think clearly.
I've been there. It's like "ughhh i don't even care about fucking I just want to sleep" lol
Haha, don't worry - I'm not running away. And no worries - I'm far from smooth, so I know there's a lot of stuff wrong there. I don't mind the jokes and the flak for it - it's real life, can't make this stuff up.
To answer some questions:
- It really is a legit story. I'm not anyone else on this board - I just had a memorable story from Vegas and wanted to share it.
- For you Vegas localites: I'm not interested in stalking her. Like I said, for all I know, I was almost that drunken mistake for her, and she has no idea how I got in her phone. That's fine. But PM me if you want to know a little more about this girl, to confirm if it was beer goggles or if she really was a hot asian chick. If she's still working where she said she was.
- There's no ending to the story. I haven't heard from her since. She's got my e-mail, but I haven't seen anything from her (I only check it around once a month).
- Based on the disappointment in her voice/face, I wouldn't be surprised if she drove herself back down to Tao fishing for the lucky guy.
- I carried about $600 with me that night - I expected to pay big bucks to get in there. Actually, I was planning on club-hopping, so I was expecting to probably pay about $150 in cover charges, but once I got in front of Tao, I figured I'd just make sure I get into one place first.
Thanks for reading, though. I'm glad at least a handful of you were entertained.
Did you just say PM me for details??? Sirens just went off..it's an inside joke amongst older forum members..stick around and read the diffferent threads and you will find out what i'm talking about.. glad you have a sense of humor. like i said before welcome aboard..
Did you just say PM me for details??? Sirens just went off..it's an inside joke amongst older forum members..stick around and read the diffferent threads and you will find out what i'm talking about.. glad you have a sense of humor. like i said before welcome aboard..
Sorry - didn't mean to alarm you.
I only say that b/c if the girl still works where she told me she does, then she'd be pretty recognizable, and I'd prefer that information not to be out on a public site.
I post to other discussion forums (not Vegas-related), and b/c they love their anonymity a lot, I've just kinda adapted to all the secrecy and w/e.
Reading your story gives me hope that kind of stuff can happen to me! lol One more month to go!!! Can't wait!
There's always something waiting at the end of the road, if you're not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place..........
Comment