Unforgettable Night of a Guy on His Own - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Unforgettable Night of a Guy on His Own

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    lmao!!!!!!!!! I concur, or could the ending be that they just got married in vegas on memorial day?

    ahhhhh shit did I just open the floodgates with speculative endings?
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
      lmao!!!!!!!!! I concur, or could the ending be that they just got married in vegas on memorial day?

      ahhhhh shit did I just open the floodgates with speculative endings?
      Now that would be an unforgetable night.
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

      Comment


      • #33
        When he was talking about being eye to eye with her in the quietness of freemont street underneath the stars why was i hearing phil collins "one more night" in my head..This guys a romantic not a closer folks.. welcome to the board!! please dont take any offense to any of this. it's all jokes and in good fun.
        Nassau Supersonic

        Comment


        • #34
          F#$%^ nassau!!! first patrick swayze NOW phil Collins????? you ok? vegas really F ed you up this go round hahahaha
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

          Comment


          • #35
            did someone say SHWAYZE!!!!

            Comment


            • #36
              Man that was better than Danielle Steele...

              Comment


              • #37
                Toa experience was just so poetic. I think he forgot to tell us that part when he whispered in her ear telling her she had kind eyes...
                Nassau Supersonic

                Comment


                • #38
                  lol..2pts for brazeneye!!
                  Nassau Supersonic

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                    F#$%^ nassau!!! first patrick swayze NOW phil Collins????? you ok? vegas really F ed you up this go round hahahaha
                    LMFAO!

                    Maybe Patrick Swayze was fighting Phil Collins? Both shirtless of course.

                    Originally posted by dnix View Post
                    Tip #4 for single guys - Make sure you know how to close the deal, before you start giving your own tips out.
                    No $hit! Get another room! She wanted Asian really bad, and I am not talking about the Thai food you guys ate.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      lmao....I hope he comes back. He really did tell the story well.
                      Blackout Artist
                      [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by nassau View Post
                        lol..2pts for brazeneye!!
                        Booooya...!!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Tao belive me it's all good. nyc, dnix, octick, irock have all given me the business, you just got to hit us back when we slip up. and believe me it happens...
                          Nassau Supersonic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I just read that story, and that's one helluva story.

                            For what it's worth, I probably would have done the same thing in your position...if you've got an on-again-off-again g/f, I'm not sure what your relationship is/was, but the guilt would probably kill me. I think I might have given out my number, though.

                            This makes me think about posting my own experiences from the last time I was in Vegas...it was myself and my two buddies, who had never been to a Vegas club at all, and being from Kansas we don't exactly have a "rocking" night club scene, so it was quite an experience all around. Maybe someday when I'm bored at work.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Can we make this a sticky in the "hooking up in vegas" forum? Hahahah

                              I have a friend like Tao experience , same type of thing happen to him but at the end of the night the girl was actually pissed off at him for "wasting" her time LOL. She was on a mission that night.

                              Basically what happen to Tao exp was that he was so blindsided by what was occuring he completely became a mindless zombie , the buzz was wearing off and he really didn't know how to read the hints she was dropping.

                              I don't care what anybody says I know for a fact that there's times when girls go out and literally say "I'm fu**ing tonight" and no that doesn't make them bad. I was at a friends BDay party and this little innocent girl that I have known for years told me this. I died laughing. We were friends it wasn't directed to me but she wanted me to do some leg work and start introducing her to people, well she hit it off with someone and the rest is history.

                              Also Tao exp, I really hate to say this but do you know what she did after she put your name in her phone and walked away??????? Can somebody please answer this for me?
                              Appreciate Vegas
                              Next Trip 4/26!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                haha wow, quite a story. sounds like she was throwing you buy signals all night, shoulda just swung for the fences! don't know what was more entertaining-the story itself or the replies...

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X