Marines Back From Afghanistan Tonight! HELP! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Marines Back From Afghanistan Tonight! HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marines Back From Afghanistan Tonight! HELP!

    HELP,

    My buddy and I got back from Afghanistan this week and decided to come up to Vegas last minute with our wives. We're lookinng for a club for tonight, but bottle service is out of our budget... Marine Corps Doesn't pay me enough! We have heard good things about lots of clubs, but don't want a casino bar! Anyway, we're headed out to dinner now, 7pm Vegas Time, and while I would normally never do this, I'm going to post my cell phone number on here, with hopes that someone can text me with a hookup for tonight. A Line Pass, a door Comp, anything... It would be much appreciated! The first weekend back with the wives is already awesome, but I want it to be unforgettable! Thanks everyone! SEMPER FI !

    Chris Mitchell - Sgt USMC
    (815)-751-6141 - cell -- please text first, call if necessary!

  • #2
    Originally posted by USMC_Mitch View Post
    HELP,

    My buddy and I got back from Afghanistan this week and decided to come up to Vegas last minute with our wives. We're lookinng for a club for tonight, but bottle service is out of our budget... Marine Corps Doesn't pay me enough! We have heard good things about lots of clubs, but don't want a casino bar! Anyway, we're headed out to dinner now, 7pm Vegas Time, and while I would normally never do this, I'm going to post my cell phone number on here, with hopes that someone can text me with a hookup for tonight. A Line Pass, a door Comp, anything... It would be much appreciated! The first weekend back with the wives is already awesome, but I want it to be unforgettable! Thanks everyone! SEMPER FI !

    Chris Mitchell - Sgt USMC
    (815)-751-6141 - cell -- please text first, call if necessary!
    Sent you a text.

    If you hit me back, I will try to help.

    Welcome home and thank you for your serivce to this country.
    Last edited by Breeze; 01-29-2011, 06:39 PM.

    Comment

    Latest Topics

    Collapse

    There are no results that meet this criteria.

    Working...
    X