June 14th and 15th - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

June 14th and 15th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • June 14th and 15th

    Me and 3 of my buddies are driving down from Colorado Saturday night(the 13th) should be pulling in to the Flamingo around 10-11am Sunday(the 14th).

    Anyone else gonna be around then? Plans?

  • #2
    Ill be there. Plans wont be completely set in stone until the week of.
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah, same here. I'm not even sure when we'll get in. The goal is to leave Boulder by 10/11pm on Saturday which, in the Audi A6 we're driving, should put us into Vegas around 9am =)

      Comment


      • #4
        just in time for a pool party, and the bank that night.
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          Definitely going to have to hit the Bank now, don't know about the pool party, we might be too wiped for it. We'll probably just pass out by the pool at the Flamingo, lol

          Well, the other guys will, I'll probably start playing Craps

          Comment


          • #6
            I hear ya. I drove to vegas back in Nov. It was 22hrs straight through, and it sucked. Ill never do that again. We stayed 7 days. I think the drive home was the worst drive Ive ever experienced.
            Blackout Artist
            [email protected]

            Comment


            • #7
              I drove from Boulder, CO to Knoxville, TN once on my own without stopping(except gas) and it took 25 hours and almost a case of red bull.

              It was also miserable.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X