A bit of early info! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

A bit of early info!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of early info!

Just wanted to start a new section for the May Invasion.

A few things to know....

- We should have the hotel locked down this week so watch out for news on that.

- This year I'm going to print up wristbands for everyone and mail them out 2 weeks in advance along with all of the information and things the clubs want us to have. I'll get that setup in the coming weeks where people can order the wristbands and sign up.

- Plan is to have at least 10 events scheduled at pools and clubs and Rumor may host something as well.

- We may limit it to 300 people this year as to not have too many.
    We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Thanks for the update!

Is this one single wristband that will be worn the entire weekend? Or a package of bands for each venue?

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
      Thanks for the update!

Is this one single wristband that will be worn the entire weekend? Or a package of bands for each venue?
      I could see a single wristband easily getting lost.

I'm still new to this forum, but I'm seriously considering attending this.

Comment

Likely a single one for the weekend. Its easier if people just wear them the whole time so people don't forget, etc. Thats how conventions have been doing it.

I'll have extras too just in case...

Planning on setting up a simple retail thing for people to order them and signup. Probably like $4.99 per group of wristbands to cover costs.
        We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Can you possibly imprint our medical record #'s for those who end up at the hospital?
          Appreciate Vegas
          Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by CLoftis View Post
            Originally posted by royale View Post
            Thanks for the update!

I could see a single wristband easily getting lost.

I'm still new to this forum, but I'm seriously considering attending this.

Some people can't even hold onto there wallets all weekend!
            I'm sure the wristbands are waterproof vinyl and knowing Colton they are designer with anti counterfeit holograms
            Appreciate Vegas
            Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Can one of my 3 AOD dogtags substitute for a wristband? lol

Comment

I like the wristband idea. Can we still walk in with other people? Let's say one of us meets others who are not part of the group.
                Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

Comment

Ahh I can't wait, I guess I will just have to shift em over a little when I decide to shower :-)

Comment

I would think the concept of wristbands are to identify and control......
                    Appreciate Vegas
                    Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                      I like the wristband idea. Can we still walk in with other people? Let's say one of us meets others who are not part of the group.
                      AKA can the wristbands help him TDB!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                        AKA can the wristbands help him TDB!
                        i may have to buy extra wristbands...... TDB!
                        "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Wristband idea is awesome. More than likely I will be attending to mAyOD.
                          ''In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.'' - George Best

www.armyofdrinkers.com- Join the revolution!

Vegas Trips;

September 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 (Birthday trips). Jan 2009 (CES Trip). March 2009 and 2010 (St.Patty's Weekend).RNYE 2011, mAyOD Invasion 2011, MDW 2011, AOD Halloween Weekend Invasion, mAyOD 2012, EDC 2012. MARCH 29th 2013 thru APRIL 1st 2013 Next trip: May 2013 Invasion

Comment

Definitely to identify and control...

Last year went off without a hitch, but it would have been helpful to know who was who and to have an accurate count for the clubs.

On a completely unrelated note.....we will be upgrading the forums again by the end of the month. New version syncs with Facebook. :-)

Comment

Just took the vacation from work for mAyOD. Only been on this site for a few days and already have been talked into goin by all you nice people lol.
                              1/21 - 1/24 AFC/NFC Championship Weekend - Complete!

5/18 - 5/24 mAyOD 2011...THOROUGHLY INVADED & DONE CORRECT....IF YOU MISSED IT YOU FUCKED UP!

5/16 - 5/22 mAyOD 2012....DONE & DONE...BIGGER & BETTER THIS YR

Next Trip: Retired

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1600411909

Originally posted by aria
                              Charlie Sheen made millions. Cisco is at best a hundredare.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X