June 17th- 25th Baby! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

June 17th- 25th Baby!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 17th- 25th Baby!

Will be my first time in Vegas and so excited Looking forward to the pool parties!

Anyone else them dates?

Welcome Jade. You should push to make your trip 1 month earlier!

Jack Colton May Invasion! May 19-23! WILL BE INSAAAAAANE!

THREAD: http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=5100
    -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
    http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Comment

OMG, I'm there on them exact dates. We should so hook up...

Comment

Originally posted by Jadel02 View Post
        Will be my first time in Vegas and so excited Looking forward to the pool parties!

Anyone else them dates?
        Will be there for my bday (group of 2 guys, 4 ladies) June 23-27. Have you decided which clubs or pool parties you're leaning towards?
        Nothing interesting to add here...

Comment

June 2 to June 12 ( Family visit ) &
          June 17 to June 25 (Party Visit )
          1997: Sahara
          2000: Excalubur
          2004: Luxor
          2004: NewYork-NewYork
          2005: Imperial Palace
          2007: Flamingo
          2007: MGM
          2008: HGVC @ Flamingo & HGVC @ Las Vegas Hilton
          2009: HGVC @ Flamingo
          2010: HGVC @ Flamingo & MGM & Mandalay

Comment

I'll be there with a group of guys June 15-19 for a stag. Do you have anything planned yet?

Comment

Anyone else them dates?
              Hey!

Me and 3 mates from Australia will be there from 16-22nd June. Staying at Caesars. Where are you guys staying? Can't wait!!

Comment

I them dates! Bachelor party. We'll be at Wet Republic the 19th!

Comment

going for edc but will be there June 22-June 27 most likely

Comment

Vegas Baby!

I forgot about this thread hehe!

There will be 2 guys and 2 girls in my group and we are going to go Wet Republic on the Sunday for F Me Im Famous - anyone else going on the Sunday?

We want to get a table at maybe Tao/ Surrender or Tryst on a week night if anyone wants to join us - Maybe a Thursday night!

Were staying at the Cosmo... cant wait!!

Comment

I forgot about this thread hehe!

There will be 2 guys and 2 girls in my group and we are going to go Wet Republic on the Sunday for F Me Im Famous - anyone else going on the Sunday?

We want to get a table at maybe Tao/ Surrender or Tryst on a week night if anyone wants to join us - Maybe a Thursday night!

Were staying at the Cosmo... cant wait!!
                      really? we're staying there too from the 15th to the 19th. We're likely doing a couple bs nights and a cabana but no firm dates or places yet.

Comment

My wife & I are there 9th-23rd. Probably getting a table at Surrender on a Thursday (16th) and EBC on Sunday 19th.

All depends on who's playing for us. Other nights tbc, but we'll be partying solid. We've doen the canyon/cultural thing on previous trips. This is pure party for 2 weeks

Comment

I'll be at f me I'm famous. 2 girls 4 guys. Should get together for a drink! Have fun at cosmo!

Comment

Wicked guys, we should all get a group of us together one night and get one big table and partyyyy!!!
                            I have no idea how I am going to get through 8 days of partying day and night think I will need another holiday after haha!

Comment

ill be in vegas during that time too, getting there on saturday the 18, planning of hitting up F me in famous on sunday and a bottle night either saturday or sunday night.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                                Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                                ryan850
                                good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                                Today, 03:10 PM
                              • ryan850
                                EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                                ryan850
                                Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                                Today, 03:06 PM
                              • SpykeYs
                                Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                                SpykeYs
                                6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                                04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                              Working...
                              X