Afterhour Spots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afterhour Spots?

Okay I know about Drai's and it's definitely on my to-go list this time around but are there any other Afterhour nightclubs in Vegas?

Artisan for sure, especially if you like electronic music more on the eclectic/electro side.
    Sir Pearce - Marketing Director | Music Director | Resident DJ -- The Light Group

facebook.com/pearcec | @sirpearce

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyLight View Post
      Okay I know about Drai's and it's definitely on my to-go list this time around but are there any other Afterhour nightclubs in Vegas?
      Every place I have been to, aside from Drai's, felt a little shady to me.

One friend of mine had a particularly bad experience at another after hours spot.

I got comfortable going to Drai's. Haven't tried anything else since and I don't care to now.

It's a great spot and the staff is one of the best on the strip.

If you haven't been, know this, the line (it's more like a pooling of crowds) will get intense at peak hours.

Go early your first time.

You can get a feel for the layout in no time without the fullback-like-job of pushing crowds of people aside.

Its also nice to just chill for a quite 1/2 hr before the club gets going.

Drai's really is comfortable and relaxing. (I swear I don't work for the club) in that first mellow hour.

Anyway, good luck and get there early.
      Last edited by Breeze; 01-09-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Pearce View Post
        Artisan for sure, especially if you like electronic music more on the eclectic/electro side.
        +1 i go there all the time.
        call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
        Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
        "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
        "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

What time would you recommend getting to Drais to beat the rush? I'm guessing 3ish would suffice?

Comment

Atrisan is cozy.. and where I go when I go out.. Seamless afterhours now Deja Vu afterhours is also good..
            I refuse to go to drais.. seen waaay to many bad things happen there to great people...
            Mikey T
            Vegas legend
            Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

New position in Las Vegas PENDING

Socal Networks!
            Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

Comment

Elaborate Mikey T
              Appreciate Vegas
              Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

had a few friends get jumped.. stuff stolen... (that could ne because of them just leaving their stuff around) my best friend is their customer development director.. but I just refuse to go there.. its not what it used to me...

NOW.. I did go to Savile Row last night.. and had to say.. decent music.. outside of it being a whos who of VIP hosts.. it was a good time!
                Mikey T
                Vegas legend
                Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

New position in Las Vegas PENDING

Socal Networks!
                Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
                  Atrisan is cozy.. and where I go when I go out.. Seamless afterhours now Deja Vu afterhours is also good..
                  I refuse to go to drais.. seen waaay to many bad things happen there to great people...
                  +1 I agree. I NEVER go to drais. The only reason I went this weekend was for AOD. I have known girls to be raped there, guys being drugged, stuff being stolen. It is not my fav place at all.

Im not saying that stuff happens all the time but it does happen.
                  call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
                  Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
                  "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
                  "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

+1 Drais but not advice on how early to go there. I know people have gone way early and got a stamp and then came back again. When I end up there I am usually at the black out stage so its all hazy good times....

+.5 for Seamless. I had a good time there, but once I saw someone get money stolen out of their pocket. Like right from their jeans!

Comment

Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
                      +1 I agree. I NEVER go to drais. The only reason I went this weekend was for AOD. I have known girls to be raped there, guys being drugged, stuff being stolen. It is not my fav place at all.

+2 Drai's can be dangerous for all the reason above. I don't go there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post

OMG! I knew it was sketchy but I didn't know it was that bad! Harpo really wants to go there one night, I think we'll try out one of the other places mentioned here. Thanks!!

Comment

I still want to check it out I'll just have to be on my toes

Comment

Last time I went to Drai's there were very few girls. The girls that a did see were working girls.

Comment

Which one of the after hours has the most available women? Everytime I have been to Drai's everyone is so messed up the women are tough to aproach.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X