3 weeks til arrival - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

3 weeks til arrival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks til arrival

I'll be landing in 3 weeks for a Thurs- Mon stay and I'm lost already. I def wanna do the palms wristbands Friday night but that leaves 3 more to plan for. I talked to Mikey T about a thurs at Tryst so that's probably a lock. Now I'm coming with 7 guys so bottle service is pretty much a must but I don't think their built for 3 nights of at least 3 bottles. Anyone know of any B2G1? And what's a good Saturday and Sunday spot to hit?
    Twitter: @TheRealFonzz
    www.facebook.com/NinjaInDisguise

Saturday you maybe able to get a deal at some Tier2 spots like JET, LAX, PURE, etc., you may get some buy2g1 specials. For Sunday maybe check out LAVO or Vanity....I'm sure you will be able to get a b1g1 deal there. Contact Donnie.LAVO for LAVO, he's been taking care of JC members and see what he can do for you. For Vanity, even tho I haven't used him.... talk to ***** Sweet his info is in the host appreciation thread and see what he can do for you.

Comment

For Saturdays: XS, Surrender, TAO, Tryst, Marquee would be the top clubs to go to.
      Sunday: XS/LAVO/Vanity/Bank

Comment

Ok I'm thinking.. Thurs-Trys Fri-PalmsWB Sat-LAX/Jet Sun-Lavo.. Any recommendations on a host for LAX/Jet?
        Twitter: @TheRealFonzz
        www.facebook.com/NinjaInDisguise

Comment

Originally posted by Vadiksf415 View Post
          Saturday you maybe able to get a deal at some Tier2 spots like JET, LAX, PURE, etc., you may get some buy2g1 specials. For Sunday maybe check out LAVO or Vanity....I'm sure you will be able to get a b1g1 deal there. Contact Donnie.LAVO for LAVO, he's been taking care of JC members and see what he can do for you. For Vanity, even tho I haven't used him.... talk to ***** Sweet his info is in the host appreciation thread and see what he can do for you.
          Don't mean to hijack this thread - I was about to start a new one and then saw how similar my question was so I figured I'd put it here.

I've got basically the same situation: group of 8-9 guys on a Saturday night. We're doing the $80 wristbands at Rain on Friday. Some of them just want to do $90 wristbands at Moon on Saturday but I'm trying to pull off bottle service at a "tier 2" place like Pure (but open to any non-XS, Tryst, Marquee-type suggestions - just too pricey for us).

Does anyone have an idea of how much bottle service for a group of that size would cost at Pure on a Saturday (and what we'd get for it)? Also, does anyone know what Moon is like on a Saturday? I'm not psyched about doing Palms wristbands two nights in a row, but maybe Moon on Saturday with a hosted bar isn't so bad?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X