Can anyone help out with some night club contacts - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Can anyone help out with some night club contacts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help out with some night club contacts

Not sure if anyone can help me out here, but many of you know a lot more people than I do. I'm trying to help out a friend of mine who's fighting at UFC 126 Superbowl weekend, and I don't know how (or who) to get a hold of at the night clubs to set up an afterparty for him after the fights. I've set up a few in the past, but they were in other cities where it was easy to get a hold of a club/bar owner directly. I've seen the list of VIP hosts, but that doesn't seem like the place to start?

He's also sticking around for the rest of the weekend and looking to maybe help host/promote a Superbowl party or even a club on Sunday night (if that's something possible???). Seems like a lot of the parties have athletes/celebrities helping to promote them, and the Superbowl crowd seems like the right market for UFC fighters.

I know some of the hosts and heavy Vegas regulars browse the boards so maybe you can point me in the right direction. Feel free to PM me if you want a little more info.

Thanks!

The hosts will know who you need to talk to at the club they work for. They can point you in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by roknroll View Post
      Not sure if anyone can help me out here, but many of you know a lot more people than I do. I'm trying to help out a friend of mine who's fighting at UFC 126 Superbowl weekend, and I don't know how (or who) to get a hold of at the night clubs to set up an afterparty for him after the fights. I've set up a few in the past, but they were in other cities where it was easy to get a hold of a club/bar owner directly. I've seen the list of VIP hosts, but that doesn't seem like the place to start?

He's also sticking around for the rest of the weekend and looking to maybe help host/promote a Superbowl party or even a club on Sunday night (if that's something possible???). Seems like a lot of the parties have athletes/celebrities helping to promote them, and the Superbowl crowd seems like the right market for UFC fighters.

I know some of the hosts and heavy Vegas regulars browse the boards so maybe you can point me in the right direction. Feel free to PM me if you want a little more info.

Thanks!
      The FREE DIRECT CONTACTS tab has the numbers for a lot of senior hosts. Colton has a solid network of guys.

Use them.

If you want specifics, read the HOST APPRECIATION THREAD.

The top notch guys (no surprise) will pop up again and AGAIN.

I don't want to promote anyone/ dog anyone in public so PM me if you want details.

Justcole, Drew and Warren know their S%^*, so ask them if you want veteran advise.

Have fun!

Comment

Thanks! Already took the advice and am contacting the hosts from Jack's list here. Good idea browsing the host appreciation thread. I'm just a friend trying to help out, and doing it in my spare time so I need all the help I can get.

Very helpful board here, thanks everyone. I'll let you know what we end up with. The afterparty is for Kyle Kingsbury and Ryan Bader (both from the ultimate fighter show, same season), if you are MMA fans.

Comment

Thanks Rok! Keep us posted if you have any other issues.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X