Absinthe!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absinthe!

hey guys, from Toronto and wanted to know if I can purchase Absinthe in Vegas, is it legal in the U.S?

If so, liquor store? bar?

thanks so much

Dint think so, you can look into Marilyn Mansons brand called mansithe
    Appreciate Vegas
    Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Absinthe is horrible stuff! And it's like 75.5% alcohol.
      anonanon
      ------------
      December 30, 2010 - January 2, 2011
      January 7, 2011 - January 9, 2011
      October 27, 2011 - October 30, 2011
      December 30, 2011 - January 2, 2012
      April 24, 2012 - April 27, 2012
      August 31, 2012 - September 3, 2012

Comment

i drank it once never again tho

Comment

I believe King Ink inside the mirrage has it... along with some other awesoe drink concoctions!
          "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Well it is legal in the US now but.....

The product must be thujone-free and...
            Manufacturers can label a product 'absinthe' or 'absinth', whether or not it matches the traditional definition.

so it's not the same as absinthe in other countries that you'd hear about or see in movies...
            ~~~~~~~~~~~
            Cheers and Beers!
            ~~~~~~~~~~~
            FollowVegas

Comment

We have 100% legit absinthe up here in Canada...
              anonanon
              ------------
              December 30, 2010 - January 2, 2011
              January 7, 2011 - January 9, 2011
              October 27, 2011 - October 30, 2011
              December 30, 2011 - January 2, 2012
              April 24, 2012 - April 27, 2012
              August 31, 2012 - September 3, 2012

Comment

Trying to find "real" absinthe with enough thujone in it to actually make you hallucinate is about as pointless as trying to find "real" Coca-Cola with enough cocaine in it to actually get you high -- it doesn't exist anywhere today, and contrary to dorm room legend, it didn't actually exist back in 1899 either.

Aside from Bacardi 151 levels of alcohol, I don't see why people think absinthe is any more badass than Tyku or Hpnotiq; it's basically the novelty liqueur of the the turn of the century.

Comment

Just drink jager! Shit tastes similar! And i sure with enough jager you'll hallucinate....(or wish you were) hahaha
                  "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
                    Just drink jager! Shit tastes similar! And i sure with enough jager you'll hallucinate....(or wish you were) hahaha
                    +1

you can get shots of it inside king ink. That shit is Nasty and gets you fucked up REAL fast!
                    call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
                    Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
                    "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
                    "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

thanks for all the replies, I have had it here in Toronto and wanted to see if it could be found in Vegas, It gets me crazy drunk and I am in charge of a bachelor party going down Mar 10-14 so wanted to see if i could get a hold of this for the attendees.

Comment

ok so Palms and King Ink forsure have absinthe, prob the US version but still absinthe haha

Comment

one of the bars in bellagio(the one by check in) has it and they get the sugar cubes and light it up as well.

Comment

I believe Sage at Aria is supposed to have a few selections of Absinthe
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Cheers and Beers!
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~
                            FollowVegas

Comment

My work sells two different kinds of it.... i think its about $13 a shot but come in ask for me and I will make sure to discount all my AOD memebers!
                              call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
                              Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
                              "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
                              "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
                              http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X