8 Guys for the UK coming for thanksgiving weekend, Help!? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

8 Guys for the UK coming for thanksgiving weekend, Help!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Guys for the UK coming for thanksgiving weekend, Help!?

Hey, we are going to be a large group of guys at thanksgiving weekend and we know how hard it is to get in anywhere, so here is our plan, please advise

Thursday- Bar Crawl
    Friday -Tao wristband ($50)
    Saturday- Rain, Moon, Playboy VIP wristbands ($70)
    Sunday - use the same tao wristband that lasts the weekend and includes Lavo

Is this our best option for the weekend?or would table service be better?

Any advice would be great thanks

You are coming on a major Holiday, so Vegas would pretty quiet during that time I would assume. But what I would do is:
    Thurs: Tao
    Friday: Palms Wristbands
    Sat: Tryst or XS
    Sun: Vanity

Also, since it is 8 of you guys, I would def do bottle service since in the end you'll have a better experience and it would cost you about the same amount as paying cover and getting a round of drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadiksf415 View Post
      You are coming on a major Holiday, so Vegas would pretty quiet during that time I would assume. But what I would do is:

Also, since it is 8 of you guys, I would def do bottle service since in the end you'll have a better experience and it would cost you about the same amount as paying cover and getting a round of drinks.
      +1

it will be a slow weekend, mostly just locals. Last years thanksgiving at tao was fun tho!
      call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
      Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
      "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
      "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

Originally posted by Vadiksf415 View Post

+2

Thurs for Tao, just eat dinner there and get the stamp
        -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
        http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Comment

I am also coming from the UK for Thanksgiving and I've heard its really quite for that weekend. I am now starting to worry.... Any advise on Clubs to go to on Thanksgiving night would be good

Comment

I was in town last year for Thanksgiving as its an annual trip with the family but I did not go to any clubs so I cant comment on that situation.

Im sure people will be out and about at the clubs regardless after all the family obligations are taking care of... and i'll be one of em

Comment

Originally posted by Kate3128 View Post
              I am also coming from the UK for Thanksgiving and I've heard its really quite for that weekend. I am now starting to worry.... Any advise on Clubs to go to on Thanksgiving night would be good
              Kate3128 I hear Tao is the best on a Thursday, we are going to go to clubs Friday,Saturday sunday and just do bars on Thursday as we will have just arrived. There are so many clubs and so many different opinions

XS on saturday keeps coming up and Bank on a sunday...

Comment

Originally posted by Kate3128 View Post
                You can't really worry about something you can't control. Thanksgiving is a huge family gathering, most people just won't be out there. That doesn't mean people won't be out. Follow what the OP said and you should do fine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X