Atlantic City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlantic City

Does anybody have any contacts down in AC? I'm headed down there on November 19-20 for the Sergio Martinez/Paul Williams fight and plan on hitting up Mur.Mur Friday night. Any suggestions on where to go on Saturday after the fight? Thanks.
    Last edited by jsully84; 11-07-2010, 07:22 PM.
    Past Trips
    2010-April 30-May 3 (Mayweather-Mosley Weekend)
    2011-May 25-June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend)
    2012-May 4-May 9 (Mayweather-Cotto Weekend)

Twitter

Stayed at the Borgata earlier this year... MurMur and Mixx were both a blast.. MurMur is without the doubt the better of the two tho

Comment

Originally posted by jsully84 View Post
      Does anybody have any contacts down in AC? I'm headed down there on September 19-20 for the Sergio Martinez/Paul Williams fight and plan on hitting up Mur.Mur Friday night. Any suggestions on where to go on Saturday after the fight? Thanks.
      I think you mean November 19-20?

However, the Borgata clubs - Mixx and mur.mur are probably your go-to's. Maybe Dusk, too, in Caesars but I've never been there so I can't speak on it.

Check to see where the fight afterparties are - that might either help or hurt which places you plan to stay at. Also, Steve Aoki performs at Mixx on the 20th, so that could be a big-ish night there.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I've been to Mur.Mur a handful of times, but never Mixx. Hopefully the line isn't too long since I won't be getting out of Boardwalk Hall until midnight.
        Past Trips

Twitter

Comment

I have been down to AC a few times, mostly to Harrah's pool party. In my experience I wouldn't sweat finding contacts, I mean if you can great, but the AC clubs aren't high demand like LV. I have never paid admission to a club in AC.

Comment

Originally posted by areacode201 View Post
            I have been down to AC a few times, mostly to Harrah's pool party. In my experience I wouldn't sweat finding contacts, I mean if you can great, but the AC clubs aren't high demand like LV. I have never paid admission to a club in AC.
            Really? I went in February on a Sat night and the line for the Harrah's pool party was insanely long. Between gambling, I saw the same people in line after 1 hour barely moved about 30 feet.
            Checked out Borgata and both club lines there were about as long as I see in Vegas. Decided to pass and then tried the club at Caesars Palace, again line was super long. Asked about bottle service... sold out.

I dunno, maybe I just went on an unusually busy weekend?

Comment

The only thing I know about AC is that Nucky Thompson runs that shit!
              -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
              http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                Originally posted by areacode201 View Post
                Really? I went in February on a Sat night and the line for the Harrah's pool party was insanely long. Between gambling, I saw the same people in line after 1 hour barely moved about 30 feet.
                Checked out Borgata and both club lines there were about as long as I see in Vegas. Decided to pass and then tried the club at Caesars Palace, again line was super long. Asked about bottle service... sold out.

I dunno, maybe I just went on an unusually busy weekend?
                Yeah, Saturday nights are BUSY in AC for top clubs - all that riff raff from NYC slimes their way down to gamble & party (as opposed to, you know, the good patrons from Philly)...

We should do an AOD-C one of these days, now that I think about it...

Comment

Does anyone actually have any hotel hookups in AC?? Figured I'd ask here.
                  Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

Comment

No nyce but i got a knuckle sandwich for you. Saturday night we had to give away 3 bottles of ciroc because our party couldnt finish it. i wasnt drinking. I was waiting for you and your party of thirty to show up.
                    Nassau Supersonic

Comment

Originally posted by nassau View Post
                      No nyce but i got a knuckle sandwich for you. Saturday night we had to give away 3 bottles of ciroc because our party couldnt finish it. i wasnt drinking. I was waiting for you and your party of thirty to show up.
                      Fuck, my bad. They all decided against it last minute. I owe you.
                      Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

Comment

I would very much be interested in an AOD AC invasion.

Comment

I ended up only going down Saturday for the fight. By the time I headed over to Borgata after the fight, Mixx and Mur.Mur had long lines (All their tables were sold out also), so I just ended up gambling.

Fight ended early in the 2nd round with a nasty KO:
                          Past Trips

Twitter

Comment

Ladies and gents, I wanted to bump this thread up. I'm planning my boys bachelor party for AC. Been to MIXX, never to mur.mur, the pool, or dusk though. I've heard good and bad for both. Anyone have any solid contacts to throw my way for any of the three spots?? I'd rather not just go through the regular hotel host route. Thanks in advance!!

Comment

I live about 40 minutes from AC and I'm there all the time. If anybody ever has any questions, DM me and I can try to help you out.

Contact at Borgata for Mixx and mur.mur:
                              Tara Calabrese, Nightlife Manager - 609.317.1000 x2

Contact at Dusk (at Caesars):
                              Tova Ionnucci - 609-457-5871

Contact for The Pool at Harrah's:
                              Vin Santroni - 609-502-1580
                              Vegas Trips to-date:
                              November 12-13, 2008 - Palms Standard
                              March 18-22, 2009 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                              April 22-26, 2010 - MGM Grand Bungalow Suite
                              June 2-6, 2011 - Venetian Bella Suite
                              June 21-26, 2012 - Cosmopolitan Wraparound Terrace Suite

"Gambling - the sure way of getting nothing for something."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X