***Hotel trip options..need opinion??? Vdara, PH towers or Cosmopolitan..*** - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

***Hotel trip options..need opinion??? Vdara, PH towers or Cosmopolitan..***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Hotel trip options..need opinion??? Vdara, PH towers or Cosmopolitan..***

Hey everyone,

I got a group of 7 headed back to Las Vegas Jan 7-10 2011(AVN wkd). This year we stayed in the Aria in a 2 bedroom penthouse and it was pretty sick.

I am choosing from 3 hotels for my group and just wanted some opinions from others...maybe if you all have styed in or heard things about these hotels. The prices below are the total amounts for 4 days 3 nights...

Any help would be greatly aprpeciated..

Vdara

$2035.80 Hospitality suite 1600 sq ft 2 kings and 1 fold out…limo transportation to and from airport…

http://www.vdara.com/suites/hospitality-suite.aspx

Video I "think" this is the hospitality suite...the website doesnt have a floorplan so im guessing...lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WJZTptPw7g&feature=related[/ame]

Ph towers

$1600.00 2 bedroom suite 1035 sq ft 2 kings and 2 fold outs

http://www.phtowers.com/accommodations/two_bed.asp

video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DegjpNCa__0&feature=related[/ame]

Cosmopolitan (hotel opens dec 15th)

Terrace wrap around + terrace 1 bedroom (these 2 rooms would connect) 2 beds 1 fold out 1810 sq ft

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/...ace-suite.aspx

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/...e-Bedroom.aspx

$2300.48

Video

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRPcncnX0uI[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAz0Y7PKVys&feature=related[/ame]

Which one should we go with?? Opinions...

Albert
    Last edited by alrvd83; 10-15-2010, 02:02 PM.

cosmo.

wraparound has the balcony.
    www.twitter.com/loudpacmanjones

Comment

Cosmo

Comment

For me, price always wins! lol. I'd go with the PH towers, there's a 30% off special right now.

http://www.mycheapvegas.com/cat.php?c=32

Cheers!

Comment

thanks! anymore opinions

Comment

Originally posted by bobu View Post
            For me, price always wins! lol. I'd go with the PH towers, there's a 30% off special right now.

Cheers!

1100 sq ft for 7 guys...may be too small? lol

Comment

Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post

Cheers!

+1

Even 1800 sq ft is too small. I'll never understand why people pay for these meticulously designed suites and then use them as campsites.

For 7 single people to have the intended luxury experience at these properties, you need 7 beds and 7 bathrooms. Why is it cool to have with 3 grown men sharing a pull-out couch, but for some reason it's not cool to spend the same money for 7 standard rooms at Monte Carlo?

Honestly, girls are a lot more impressed by a guy in a normal room who doesn't have to hang a tie on the doorknob or take a vote on what to watch on TV or order from room service, than they are by a suite that is filled with piles of luggage, bedsheets on the couch, and a filthy bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris77 View Post

Cheers!

+1

Even 1800 sq ft is too small. I'll never understand why people pay for these meticulously designed suites and then use them as campsites.

For 7 single people to have the intended luxury experience at these properties, you need 7 beds and 7 bathrooms. Why is it cool to have with 3 grown men sharing a pull-out couch, but for some reason it's not cool to spend the same money for 7 standard rooms at Monte Carlo?

Honestly, girls are a lot more impressed by a guy in a normal room who doesn't have to hang a tie on the doorknob or take a vote on what to watch on TV or order from room service, than they are by a suite that is filled with piles of luggage, bedsheets on the couch, and a filthy bathroom.
                campsites? And who orders room service or actually sits in their room to watch tv? I go to vegas to gamble all day and party all night. I eat at restaurants, pass out on floors and fk women. Sleeping is the last thing I consider. Many nights we would pass out anywhere and sometimes not even come back until the next afternoon. Girls need their own bathrooms not dudes...drunk guys will sleep on floors and in this case balconies...lol

Cosmo=1800 sq ft of living and a 400 sq ft balcony..PLENTY space

2000 sq ft aria penthouse we had this yr was plenty of room for 8 guys. We had a party one night and fit 30+ people in there. The room was messed up in the morning but by noon housekeeping cleaned the ENTIRE place and it was spotless. So when the girls come back to the penthouse after the club there is no "suite that is filled with piles of luggage, bedsheets on the couch, and a filthy bathroom". Girls ARE then impressed...so that statement isn't valid...

Also, a drunk girl who is really DTF would care less anyway...lol

This suite serves many purposes: a place to pregame before going out, taking showers, and throwing an after party after getting bottle service. Its basically a party suite...

In the end, our priorities are WAY different...
                Last edited by alrvd83; 10-16-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

if you have the money, cosmo no doubt!
                  "Cause when I get my card back activated I'm back to Vega$$"

-Aria July 16-18 2010 (Done)
                  -Wynn August 13-15 2010 (Done)
                  -Venetian September 2-6 2010 (Done)
                  -Encore October 29-31 2010 (Done)
                  -Encore December 30 2010-January 2 2011 (Done)
                  -Venetian April 16-18 2011 (Done)
                  -Cosmo December 9-11 2011 (Done)
                  -Planet Hollywood May 18-20 2012 (Done)
                  -Encore May 26-29 2012 (Done)
                  -Palazzo June 7-10 2013
                  -Cosmo August 29-September 2 2013

Comment

Originally posted by partyrock View Post
                    if you have the money, cosmo no doubt!
                    splitting it 7 ways will work! thanks...

Comment

hey... i always split encore suites 6 ways... no issues for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cares View Post
                        hey... i always split encore suites 6 ways... no issues for me...
                        good deal...Do you think that PH towers suite would be too small for 7?

im leaning toward cosmo or vdara

Comment

+1

campsites? And who orders room service or actually sits in their room to watch tv? I go to vegas to gamble all day and party all night. I eat at restaurants, pass out on floors and fk women. Sleeping is the last thing I consider. Many nights we would pass out anywhere and sometimes not even come back until the next afternoon. Girls need their own bathrooms not dudes...drunk guys will sleep on floors and in this case balconies...lol

2000 sq ft aria penthouse we had this yr was plenty of room for 8 guys. We had a party one night and fit 30+ people in there. The room was messed up in the morning but by noon housekeeping cleaned the ENTIRE place and it was spotless. So when the girls come back to the penthouse after the club there is no "suite that is filled with piles of luggage, bedsheets on the couch, and a filthy bathroom". Girls ARE then impressed...so that statement isn't valid...

This suite serves many purposes: a place to pregame before going out, taking showers, and throwing an after party after getting bottle service. Its basically a party suite...

:thumbs up! alrvd83

i agree .. its plenty of space.

my buddies wanted to reserve the PH room on our last trip, we ended up staying at single rooms at the wynn but our next trip will include a suite.. looks like they are now interested on a suite in the Palms.
                          Vegas is my second home

Facebook Profile

Comment

Originally posted by LS6 View Post
                            +1

:thumbs up! alrvd83

i agree .. its plenty of space.

my buddies wanted to reserve the PH room on our last trip, we ended up staying at single rooms at the wynn but our next trip will include a suite.. looks like they are now interested on a suite in the Palms.

We ended up going with Cosmo. Its 6 of us total in a 1800 sq ft room, 600+ sq ft balcony, 3 full bathrooms, 2 kitchens...PLENTY OF SPACE

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X