Crazy Horse III for ladies? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Horse III for ladies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Horse III for ladies?

Just heard about CH3 from this forum, and it sounds like a great spot!

How is Crazy Horse III for ladies (ie - me and my friends)? Are the strippers friendly to girls? It's some of my girlfriends' first female strip club experience, so I want to make sure it's a good one.

Are they hot?

Is the nightclub really a nightclub, or is it lame? We're going Halloween weekend if that makes any difference.

I was there for my first strip club outing with a mixed group and the girls were pretty friendly to me. I didn't find many of them hot though...my boyfriend bought me a lap dance, so I was on the lookout for a big busty blond to get one from. Surprisingly, it took awhile for me to spot one, but then she turned out to be kinda old and plastic-looking. She was sweet though and it was fun but I felt a bit dirty afterwards, LOL. They probably have hotter girls on earlier in the night...I didn't make it to the strip club until after 5am when all the nightclubs closed down.

Comment

Hmm..I'm hoping it was just the late hour then! I make it a rule to only go to strip clubs during peak hours where they hire the hottest strippers (so you would think!).

Comment

I had the MOST awesome time at Sapphire's with a friend of mine (also a girl). Girls were friendly without being pushy and were awesome. Never been to Crazy Horse 3.

Comment

Spearmint Rhino is supposed to have the hottest girls.

Comment

Oh, definitely - I agree! I had a great time at Rhino's last time. Just figuring I might as well try something different, as long as there are beautiful women at CH3!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X