4/5 bottle table. Do I need to book in advance?? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

4/5 bottle table. Do I need to book in advance??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/5 bottle table. Do I need to book in advance??

Hi,

i'm part of a bachelor party of 15 guys coming to Vegas soon. We are looking for bottle service at either Tao or Vanity on a Friday night. My question is should we book and reserve a 5 bottle minimum (what I've been quoted) before we go on credit card or is it better to speak to the host on the night in Vegas?

I'm thinking I may get a better deal speaking face to face with the host on the night?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Take it from someone who has planned his fair share of bachelor parties and just finished putting together another Vegas outing for a group slightly smaller than yours.

Usually it is a 1:4 deal for bottle service (1 bottle for 4 guys)

It is past peak season so that kind of deal should not be a problem.

The vets on this board may have some more advice to offer but here are my two cents:

1.) Book in advance. Every host I have talked to says 1-2 weeks is nice. Further out than 2 weeks is not necessary.

2.) I have never given out my credit card until I walk into the club. Ever. Why should you have to give out your CC number in advance? A phone number is all it should take. Most hosts text you until the face to face.

3.) This site is money. All the host information is in the free direct contacts section and the HOST APPRECIATION THREAD. Check those out.

4.) 5 Bottles should get you enough space for 16 guys. Make sure this is CLEALY specified before you agree to a deal.

What do I mean? Often times you will get quoted for a bottle min. Say 3 bottles for 10 people. That does NOT always mean that your table will fit 10 people. You need to make it VERY CLEAR to your host how many "seats" you want.

More seating room = a larger bottle commitment.

and if your guys are single and want to bring back some ladies then you need to consider the space that will require as well.

You don't want to be in a group of 15 unhappy guys crowded into a section that fits 8 and realize you paid 3 grand for it. (at least I wouldn't)

5.) I can't comment on Vanity (read the forums) but I have been to Tao twice now and BOTH TIME were for a party like yours.

Tao is going to be more expensive. 5 bottles equals around $2700 (remember gratuity and tax).

for your group, try for a table near the main room (moat or maybe larger table) Ask what table 22 will cost you guys. It is a nice spot but you might have to up your bottle number.

You can also get a table upstairs at Tao Beach. It is cooler and more open. 5 bottles might get you a larger area. It never hurts to ask or you could always offer to kick some cash back to the host to help get a better spot.

The Tao staff doesn't seem as high on incentive money as other spots so it might not work.

A couple random thoughts on Tao.

Pro's: Good Girl/Guy ratio. Girls are cute. The club has that wow factor (chicks massaging each other and taking baths in the halls will do that).

The staff is top notch. The hosts I have used always came through for me. My contact gave me some free rounds of shots and when the party died down, he moved my table to a better spot.

The security guy was on point. No one screwed with our table. It was the best staff I have encountered thus far in Vegas.

Con's: It going to cost you to get 15 guys into Tao with seating room for everyone (and that doesnt even include space for ladies)

Also, that club is PACKED. The halls are narrow and the lines for drinks are long. You have a table, so these factors are slightly mitigated but it is still not easy to just walk up and meet people (because they are all moving like a school of mackerel)

The dance floor is packed as well.

Best bets would be to get some breathing room upstairs and a bigger table @ Tao beach (you can always meet people downstiars and invite them back up) or spring for a larger table that will have a main floor view but will also be isolated from the d-bags of the world. Ask for tables 21 or 22. Plenty of space there.

You will get the best deal by being honest and upfront with your host, treating them with respect and courtesy as well as taking care of the people who take care of you.

I would not try and barter with the hosts the night of. What if you get the shaft?

Just establish a relationship with a host so next time you will have someone to take care of you.

Enjoy your trip!

Comment

Wow great post Breeze!

Comment

Breeze coming through.. good job man!

Comment

I bow to the Vegas Oracle first!

Comment

Breeze,

thanks for the indepth reply which has been of great help. I have been speaking with Bob Schindelar of Tao and have booked us in fit a large table. FYI it was 2250.

Thanks again

Comment

NP

Not a problem!

I hope you enjoy your trip.

What table are you being seated at?

Comment

tried to get table 21 or 22 as you suggested but Bob said they are extra large and cost around $4500.

i said my only concern was getting a table too small for our group.

He said he would sort us a table that was comfortable for 16 so we will see.

As he's the Director of VIP Services we may not see him on the night and we'll probably be seated by a host. Im thinking maybe throw them a decent tip to see if that helps?

Comment

Very nice reply Breeze! You've been puttin in work! Thank you!

Loosecannon - One VERY important thing I would add - GET EVERYONE'S MONEY BEFORE YOU ARRIVE! This cannot be stressed enough.

Have a great time!
                  -WarreN aka "The Business"

"ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                  http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

Comment

Originally posted by loosecannon View Post
                    tried to get table 21 or 22 as you suggested but Bob said they are extra large and cost around $4500.

i said my only concern was getting a table too small for our group.

He said he would sort us a table that was comfortable for 16 so we will see.

As he's the Director of VIP Services we may not see him on the night and we'll probably be seated by a host. Im thinking maybe throw them a decent tip to see if that helps?
                    Sounds good. Bob will probably be there as I think he's in charge at the door. definately txt/ask for him when you get there.
                    Also, you'll get walked to your table, if you don't like it ask if ther are any other options available at the time ( there may not be anything better, but doesn't hurt to ask if you don't like where you are placed.)

Comment

Bob handles the seating. If he is PERSONALLY looking into the table, then waht he assigns, you will get.

You should tip your host but don't think it's going to get a JC host to supercede Bob's table placement.

Maybe the vets can chip in on this one.

Comment

Warren makes a very good point.

Get it upfront.

Comment

Thanks for all your responses dudes.

It is not often you come across a forum with such knowledgeable and well informed members.

When i return from Vegas i will post up how the night went as someone may find the info useful.

LC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X