Weather in early November? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Weather in early November?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weather in early November?

    How's the weather in early November? Never been during that time and going this year.

  • #2
    Cool, can be very cold depending on what time, by the end its down right winter conditions (minus the snow)

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Darryll, but I'm going to be there the 1st week of November for the SEMA show...my friends went last year and said the weather was in the mid-70's during the day...tried looking up info online for previous years and it says it high 50's to mid 60's, who is right on this one?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vadiksf415 View Post
        Thanks Darryll, but I'm going to be there the 1st week of November for the SEMA show...my friends went last year and said the weather was in the mid-70's during the day...tried looking up info online for previous years and it says it high 50's to mid 60's, who is right on this one?
        I'm pretty sure weather towers and thermostats which we've relied on for hundreds of years aren't accurate and your friends' guess of the temperature is more correct.

        /sarcasm

        Either way last year Nov. 1st: http://www.wunderground.com/history/...atename=Nevada

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cares View Post
          Originally posted by Vadiksf415 View Post
          Thanks Darryll, but I'm going to be there the 1st week of November for the SEMA show...my friends went last year and said the weather was in the mid-70's during the day...tried looking up info online for previous years and it says it high 50's to mid 60's, who is right on this one?
          I'm pretty sure weather towers and thermostats which we've relied on for hundreds of years aren't accurate and your friends' guess of the temperature is more correct.

          /sarcasm

          Either way last year Nov. 1st: http://www.wunderground.com/history/...atename=Nevada
          Thanks Cares....I guess my friends were right about the weather....even got into the mid-80's. Hopefully it will be like this when I am there.

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X