late 30's/early 40's ideas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

late 30's/early 40's ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • late 30's/early 40's ideas

    I know we're old. Looking for a night club or bar recommendations for this Saturday night. Have loved Tao and Pure in smaller groups--but now we have 12-15 together for 1 night. We like house/rap/pop and 80's. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

  • #2
    You can't possibly keep 12-15 people together in a club the entire time unless you have a table. I always go in with groups that big and we just end up split. People will mingle with other people and next thing you know your group is gone!

    Comment


    • #3
      Great post. I'll await this answer too since my wife and I will be there this weekend as well and are the same age. Us old timers!!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        I think XS has an older crowd. Revolution is a nice chillout type of spot too, but it's small. and can't remember what kind of music they played, but I don't think it was hip-hop.
        Have fun! I'm sure you'll have a blast wherever you go

        Comment


        • #5
          Getting 12 into XS won't be so easy though, you'll need grease.

          Since you guys have 12, why wouldn't you get tables? If you're dead set on NOT getting tables, I would get there early so that you don't have any issues with all 12. Call around and get on a guest list.

          I think you guys should try Pure, Vanity or Surrender on that night

          btw, I don't think your age is too bad. You'll see a bunch of 30 somethings out and about at all the hottest clubs. Dress/look the part and you'll be fine.
          -WarreN aka "The Business"

          "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

          Add me to your social network...if you dare...
          http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

          Comment


          • #6
            It depends if the group is 12-15 guys or girls.. how many guys/girls? If its all guys, then don't bother. I would be surprised that many guys were allowed to board a flight and get out of TSA check point without getting stopped in the first place jk

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            There are no results that meet this criteria.

            Working...
            X