Olympic Garden vs. Crazy Horse 3 vs. Sapphire - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Olympic Garden vs. Crazy Horse 3 vs. Sapphire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at Sapphire a few months back with a bachelor party - of course as soon as they identified the bachelor, three girls surrounded him and said "congratulations, we have to give you a dance." Well my poor buddy not knowing any better says sure, and so the three of them grind on him for five songs, after which they finally get up and say "That'll be $300."

"What?!" my buddy says - "you said you were 'giving' me a dance"

"No no," they say, "its $20 a song, times five songs, times three girls"

Not wanting to ruin the experience for the rest of the party 10 minutes after walking in the door, he paid up. Later when I found out about it, I complained to a manager, who said the girls weren't supposed to stack dances (i.e. they're supposed to get the money for each dance at the end of each song), but what could he do about it

Just be aware

Comment

I came back from Vegas Nov 1st and had a great time. Partly because of the great strip club experience.

One of them were Crazy Horse III.

I got more of great club feeling with large screens with music videos and people hanging out and having fun. Just with the extra add-on of scantily clad females.
      And all of them, but one, was very hospitable and nice.
      The girls who served us took really great care of us, not just selling bottles but serving during our stay, refreshing the ice and mixers(extra mixers at no cost) and chatting a little bit from time to time.
      The entertainers were really into making us feel welcome ans sat down and talked for quite some time before asking if we wanted a dance. And if no, they did a great job at backing out but with the "promise" of coming back - which they did but without putting any pressure.
      (One girl that I talked a lot to(and got a couple of dances from) even asked us if we wanted to hang out at another club they were going to the night after).

2 of my friends went there the next day during lunch just to see how it was. And it was surprisingly good considering what we've heard about daytime quality at strip clubs.

I can't compare vs Sapphire and OG's since we never went there (definitely going to OG's next time. Phil have done a great job @ making us feel welcome, we just didn't make it this time around)

Also went to the Rhino - had a blast. Great women but a mix of some super nice and not pushy to some very pushy/almost rude. Nice staff with courteous VIP-hosts and a serving staff that makes you feel welcome

Comment

I am also trying to set up a bachelor party and this thread is great.

Just wondering, How is Treasures compared to these 3? My buddy went there a few months ago and said it was great, but he has never been to another strip club before in vegas, so nothing to compare it to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryu69 View Post
          I am also trying to set up a bachelor party and this thread is great.

Just wondering, How is Treasures compared to these 3? My buddy went there a few months ago and said it was great, but he has never been to another strip club before in vegas, so nothing to compare it to.
          We went to TResueras just for the fun combo of steaks and strippers. And left after the steak. The service at the steakhouse-part(more like a large living room area with nice sofas and plush chairs) was great. A lady took care of us really well and was very hospitable. And she asked us if we wanted to get som girls to accompany us dring dinner. We siad no thanks and said we would pay them a visit later on when we were done eating.

But. Since it´s the ladies job to sell lap dances we weren´t surprised to get approached anyway right before we got our food. One girl (east European, probably Russian) sat down as she was a part of the group and chatted away. We said no thanks and was very clear that we are eating now and will be joining you later. After 3 more situations like this we decided not to stay and left.

But the steak we got was really nice. Not what I expected.

I´d go back for the steak and not for the ladies(they were in my opinion not that great looking either. Not ugly, just not to my liking)

Comment

I love Crazy Horse III.

Locals drink tickets are awesome, and have often been the death of me.

Seriously, if you want a great experience, Call Scotty McKinley there. Good friend of mine, and really just a stand-up dude.
            Sir Pearce - Marketing Director | Music Director | Resident DJ -- The Light Group

facebook.com/pearcec | @sirpearce

Comment

Wow, sushi, booze and naked women. I want a job at this place. Seriously, when does the sushi menu start?

Originally posted by Vadiksf415 View Post
              Originally posted by Mr Pigg View Post
              Originally posted by davidpappas View Post

Locals love Crazy Horse 3 the ladies are sexy and do not hit you up for a dance before saying hello and at least developing a repoir. The Floor host are all good guys and are about making the guest expereince the most important part of the party!

CH3 isnt just for locals The owner Nando has set up free limo pick up and with this comes free cover also a free first drink the best part is the free ride back after you have fallen in love once or twice!

They have gone out and recruited the best young entertainers from around CA, AZ, CO and of course Vegas. There are over 200 girls in the main room nightly and this number is growing. CH3 has only been open for 1 year and in Gentlemen Club years that very young but the amazing attitudes and assest of the girls combined with the relaxed non-goon attitudue of the floor host makes this a real sleeper. You wont get shook down for you hard earned money and you will have a great fun time.

This club is not small its 45k sq ft divided into multiple rooms and experiences they even have a after hours and highend Sushi bar yes I said it Sushi! I eat there once a week the owner of a hip and expensive Sushi Avenue Bruce Lee (no joke!) partnered up with Nando and brings the fish in daily and takes it out every mornning yes they serve until 6am!

The Afterhours is cool and edgy with hot strippers dancing and partying in street clothes and occasionlly one will find there way to the stage and get crazy. Lots of hot civilian industry girls here dancing and partying too so its got a real energy and fun.

The moderators of JC should all go and meet Nando he is the best guy ive ever met in Vegas next to Sean Chrisite I have been friends and worked for both gentlemen and they are the best! Reach out to me and ill get you Nando number to go and see his vision for CH3 and other projects in Vegas!

Rhino is great I helped start it when it was just a bikini bar with John,Rico and Guy. But there needs to be another choice of someplace to go relax and have adult fun and Crazy Horse 3 is the spot! O.G. is what it is.

Sorry if I'm sorta hi-jacking the thread. But my group (of 5 guys) will be heading out this Thursday and staying at the Monte Carlo and will have several hours free Friday afternoon. CrazyHorse 3 seems to be pretty close to the hotel and I have heard that the ladies are in the 6-9 scale even during the day and they have a great drink and food happy hour. Apparently Monday - Friday from 3pm-9pm food and drinks are free AND they offer transportation to and from the club with no cover. Does anyone know if this is right? Thanks for any info.
              Well according to what the post by DPappas says...they offer free limo pick and drive you back, have a sushi restaurant, and get your 1st drink free, pretty much the answers to your questions. If you need more info, I would just call CH3 and ask them.

Comment

Heading for bachelor party June 17th. Has anyone done the CH3/Posh thing? Sounds interesting!

Comment

I'm also heading for a bachelor party (the week after abeezy21). My question is whether group size matters at all. Our group will be 6-7, and I was looking at Crazy Horse, the Rhino or Sapphire.

Comment

We were at Crazy Horse III Wednesday before the mAyOD! To be honestly I was WAY TOO drunk to check out the place and remember anything from it, we had a comp bottle too LOL. We were on huge party bus, I can remember that part clearly due to it was a BLAST.

They were some good looking selection at the club but again considering how drunk I was everything was looking good at that point. lol
                    ''In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life.'' - George Best

www.armyofdrinkers.com- Join the revolution!

Vegas Trips;

September 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008 (Birthday trips). Jan 2009 (CES Trip). March 2009 and 2010 (St.Patty's Weekend).RNYE 2011, mAyOD Invasion 2011, MDW 2011, AOD Halloween Weekend Invasion, mAyOD 2012, EDC 2012. MARCH 29th 2013 thru APRIL 1st 2013 Next trip: May 2013 Invasion

Comment

Originally posted by YellowandNavy View Post
                      We were at Crazy Horse III Wednesday before the mAyOD! To be honestly I was WAY TOO drunk to check out the place and remember anything from it, we had a comp bottle too LOL. We were on huge party bus, I can remember that part clearly due to it was a BLAST.

They were some good looking selection at the club but again considering how drunk I was everything was looking good at that point. lol
                      Pretty much about equal with how I was when I went there Sunday. Pretty much the first one who talked to I fell in love with and took to the VIP... It was a fun $200...
                      June 12-15 2014 Aria
                      July 12-14 2013 Venetian
                      August 10-12 2012 Palazzo
                      July 3-5 2012 Cosmo
                      MAyOD 17-20 2012 Cosmo
                      June 2011 PH Towers

Comment

Originally posted by pantlessbellman View Post
                        Originally posted by YellowandNavy View Post

Pretty much about equal with how I was when I went there Sunday. Pretty much the first one who talked to I fell in love with and took to the VIP... It was a fun $200...
                        hi, okay my first post... and with that, a question. My friend tells me VIP is just longer lapdances and you're forced to pay for a batch of drinks... I've never went VIP anywhere, only been to Vegas once... Is that what it's supposed to be?

Comment

I know this is an old thread but Crazy Horse Too recently won rights to use the "Crazy Horse" name. www.crazyhorselv.com
                          Last edited by Steffan Haeberle; 07-10-2014, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
                            Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
                            ryan850
                            good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
                            Yesterday, 03:10 PM
                          • ryan850
                            EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
                            ryan850
                            Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
                            Yesterday, 03:06 PM
                          • SpykeYs
                            Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
                            SpykeYs
                            6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
                            04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
                          Working...
                          X