Vegas virgin @ Wet Republic - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vegas virgin @ Wet Republic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vegas virgin @ Wet Republic

    Hi,

    Me and a buddy will be in Vegas for the last weekend of Sept. We are looking to go to Wet Republic on Fri or Sat. Since it's my first time there I have a question(s) about Chair/Daybed.

    1. What is included with the rental price?

    2. If the bed/chair costs $500 for the day does that mean we would have a $500 bar tab and then pay for anything over and above the $500? or is it just for the rental and we pay for F&B extra?

    I expect that we would spend most of the day there so I'm trying to decide the best way to do things.

    Will also be going to a club on weekend...Is it recommended to use the Guestlist if NOT planning to get bottle service??


    Thanks for the help......

  • #2
    I just stickied the thread on the nightlife forums for this week. Its going to be asked a million times :-)

    http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=4710

    Comment


    • #3
      The $500 is a food and beverage minimum, not a rental fee. Tax and gratuity is then added on to the $500 food and beverage minimum (I want to say after tax and gratuity, it comes out to $640).
      Past Trips
      2010-April 30-May 3 (Mayweather-Mosley Weekend)
      2011-May 25-June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend)
      2012-May 4-May 9 (Mayweather-Cotto Weekend)

      Twitter

      Comment


      • #4
        Thanks

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X