<--Stepping off the Proverbial "Sausage Wall" - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

<--Stepping off the Proverbial "Sausage Wall"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <--Stepping off the Proverbial "Sausage Wall"

I swear I wasn't holding up the wall and "eye fucking" every chick that walks by because I can't dance or post rather lol. I just like to get a feel for a place before I make my presence known!

Anyhow i'm a Vegas local haven't been here long though going on about 21 months or so 6 six of which I spent playing in the "sand box" with the military. I'm finally looking to get some playtime though so i've used a few of the contacts posted here to go out and wreak havoc! After living in Tokyo for 3 yrs prior to coming here i'm still getting a feel for the Vegas club politics and "upitiness"(look ma I made a word!) of it all. So umm... yea nice to meet you guys and gals. Looking forward to meeting up with some of you!!

Sincerely,
    Ragz
    Former "Sausage Wall" President
    Last edited by Ragz; 08-24-2010, 03:44 PM.

hahaha One of the best intros I've read. Welcome to the forum Ragz. I think we've all been members of the Sausage wall at some point.
    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

Comment

Absolutely GREAT intro!

Welcome to the forums.

Jonny B
      Jonny B

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_2859_1464123218225_120[/ATTACH]

Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.

A good friend would bail you out of jail, but your best friend would be the one sitting next to you saying, "damn that was awesome".

I live for the nights I can't remember with the people I'll never forget.

Comment

Welcome! come to tao thursday for my birthday party and you can meet a lot of us!!

xoxo
        cole
        call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
        Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
        "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
        "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

Welcome!
          "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
            I think we've all been members of the Sausage wall at some point.
            I was absolutely NEVER on the Sausage wall

Welcome Ragz
            Chillin's #3 fan

Comment

Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
              Welcome! come to tao thursday for my birthday party and you can meet a lot of us!!

xoxo
              cole
              Hmm... I went ahead and signed up for it on Royale's FB but to be honest I feel kind of douchie(look ma another new word!) rolling up in there saying i'm a JCer and nobody knowing who the hell I am lol! I'm going to have to show up though gotta break that ice eventually!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragz View Post

xoxo
                cole
                Hmm... I went ahead and signed up for it on Royale's FB but to be honest I feel kind of douchie(look ma another new word!) rolling up in there saying i'm a JCer and nobody knowing who the hell I am lol! I'm going to have to show up though gotta break that ice eventually!
                Its really not a big deal, unless you really start calling yourself a JCer out loud. That would prob get some funny looks. LOL
                Blackout Artist
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                  Originally posted by Ragz View Post

xoxo
                  cole
                  Its really not a big deal, unless you really start calling yourself a JCer out loud. That would prob get some funny looks. LOL
                  hahaha true!
                  call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
                  Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
                  "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
                  "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X