Club dress codes Halloween weekend? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Club dress codes Halloween weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club dress codes Halloween weekend?

This year will be my first Halloween visit to LV and was curious if the major clubs will allow costumes, possibly on Friday/Saturday nights (especially since Halloween is on a Sunday).

any additional anecdotes regarding wearing a costume in Vegas over Halloween are appreciated ; )

As far as I know, its either regular club wear or costumes. And they prefer you participate and wear costumes.

Comment

so you can walk into XS, Tryst, Rain, etc, all weekend dressed like a pirate? If so that sounds entertaining to say the least.

I'm assuming it's more crowded than most weekends during Halloween but not nearly as crowded as federal holidays? (Labor Day, etc.)

Again, if anybody has any suggestions / experiences regarding Halloween on the strip I'd love to hear them.

Comment

You are correct! The only thing you have to be sometimes careful of is if your costume has you carrying something like a sword or anything weapon like. Those will usually cause issue, otherwise you are set!
        We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Fall View Post
          so you can walk into XS, Tryst, Rain, etc, all weekend dressed like a pirate? If so that sounds entertaining to say the least.

I'm assuming it's more crowded than most weekends during Halloween but not nearly as crowded as federal holidays? (Labor Day, etc.)

Again, if anybody has any suggestions / experiences regarding Halloween on the strip I'd love to hear them.
          There were a bunch of members who went last halloween and posted trip reports... they are somewhere around the forums. do a search for halloween and i'm sure you'll find them and be entertained.

Comment

I was going to wear costumes thurs-Sunday! (assuming I can find that many cool ones)
            That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
            -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
            -Kimball

Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
            -Nassau

Comment

Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post
              I was going to wear costumes thurs-Sunday! (assuming I can find that many cool ones)
              Whats wrong with wearing the same one?

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
                Originally posted by AK2Vegas View Post
                Whats wrong with wearing the same one?
                Nothing! Nobody will know! (Except hopefully the AOD crew that I'm partying with all four nights!)
                That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                -Charles~

You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                -Kimball

-Nassau

Comment

All of facebook will know.
                  http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

Comment

Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                    Fuck. You're right.
                    -Charles~

-Kimball

-Nassau

Comment

Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                      just play it off like you hit 4 clubs the first night, breaking the camera in the process.
                      Protect yourself at all times

once you understand The Way broadly, you can see it in all things

Comment

Originally posted by Fall View Post
                        This year will be my first Halloween visit to LV and was curious if the major clubs will allow costumes, possibly on Friday/Saturday nights (especially since Halloween is on a Sunday).

any additional anecdotes regarding wearing a costume in Vegas over Halloween are appreciated ; )
                        Everyone was wearing costumes the entire weekend last year.. even the night after Halloween.. can't wait!

Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                        28th- Tao
                        29th- ?
                        30th- XS
                        31st- Tryst

Comment

dude i dress up every night for like a week!!! Halloween is the busiest holiday in las vegas! its so crazy and so fun!!!
                          call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
                          Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
                          "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
                          "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
                          http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

Bump.
                            -Charles~

-Kimball

-Nassau

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
                              As far as I know, its either regular club wear or costumes. And they prefer you participate and wear costumes.
                              You are right.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• fionakim888
                                Buy Real Driver License
                                fionakim888
                                We offer real and fake passport, driver license, id cards, birth certificates, diplomas, visas , SSN etc.
                                We also erase your bad records from the...
                                Yesterday, 07:21 AM
                              • DAlex111
                                Reply to
                                DAlex111
                                just me, 1m
                                03-26-2024, 10:49 AM
                              • SpykeYs
                                SpykeYs
                                How many people ? The table was 8K+FEES+TIP+TX.
                                03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
                              Working...
                              X