10,000 member drive! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

10,000 member drive!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10,000 member drive!

Wanted to set an official goal for the JC Forums! At the exponential rate we are growing, I would like to see us at 10,000 or more members by May.

Goal: 400% growth in registered membership by the next May Invasion.

I'm linking the forums more prominently throughout the new main site design, but does anyone have any ideas on how to better promote our community outside of JackColton.com and search engines?

Thanks again for your support!

- C
    We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Make those small tags that you can add to signatures. We can use those on other forums as our signatures and or we can post them so its an easy picture, description, and one click will bring you here. something like this but with your own message.

If you offer shirts id be willing to wear it to public events to promote JC.com
    Last edited by LS6; 08-20-2010, 12:01 PM.
    Vegas is my second home

Facebook Profile

Comment

Originally posted by jackcolton View Post
      Wanted to set an official goal for the JC Forums! At the exponential rate we are growing, I would like to see us at 10,000 or more members by May.

Goal: 400% growth in registered membership by the next May Invasion.

I'm linking the forums more prominently throughout the new main site design, but does anyone have any ideas on how to better promote our community outside of JackColton.com and search engines?

Thanks again for your support!

- C

Awesome!!! im sure we could obtain that goal!
      Hmmm once we get the shirts and what not goin im sure it'll have positive effects towards the site!
      Plus word of mouth seems to be goin long ways too!!
      "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by LS6 View Post
        Make those small tags that you can add to signatures. We can use those on other forums as our signatures and or we can post them so its an easy picture, description, and one click will bring you here.

In the works
        "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Make those small tags that you can add to signatures. We can use those on other forums as our signatures and or we can post them so its an easy picture, description, and one click will bring you here.

Great idea. I just added that to the to do list. I'll expand the promotional section (www.jackcolton.com/promote ) to include forum banner downloads, desktop images, and anything AOD.
          We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have! Contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jackcolton View Post

Great idea. I just added that to the to do list. I'll expand the promotional section (www.jackcolton.com/promote ) to include forum banner downloads, desktop images, and anything AOD.
            Awesome!!

Comment

LOVE THIS ONE!!

Vegas is my second home

Facebook Profile

Comment

Also like bumper stickers or somethin like that would work pretty sweet!

Comment

a simple avatar picture that can be used on other forums? and also be attached to most messenger IM services as a default pic?

mmm let me install Photoshop and ill see if i can spark an idea.

Create a facebook group? this will allow people to see "liked" on your profile and you can also give random vegas updates and people can also "like" that comment and others will be able to see it.

I like the banners.. can you make one in the lines of

"Going to Vegas? Dont know what club to party at?, jackcolton.com"

seeing as that was my main attraction to the website i would recommend that. All the other banners are stating that in a subtle way but i think that line can make it obvious and to the point. people are moving fast and with this information coming at us fast we want our information fast.. which also leads to shorter attention spans so you need to capture that audience fast before they lose your attention.

i also like how the thread "Wanna know which Clubs to go to? LOOK HERE" tittle from Dnix also captures my attention when i go to that forum section. similar to Dnix's: "Wanna know which clubs to go to in Vegas?, LOOK HERE!, jc.com"

register a Twitter account.. maybe you can promote club invites through twitter: "Example: got free passes to X club, first 10 people that get back to me!" dont plan on telling people when but do it as a perk for being part of the Twitter team.
                  Last edited by LS6; 08-20-2010, 12:01 PM.
                  Vegas is my second home

Facebook Profile

Comment

10K is too easy. Set the goal higher
                    Blackout Artist
                    [email protected]

Comment

Flyers, napkins, shirts, anything you can put your name on. Leave those things everywhere. Clubs, restaurants, hotels, pool parties. Maybe get a vehicle wrap and drive up and down the strip, Im guessing that's a tourist spot.
                      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
                        10K is too easy. Set the goal higher
                        Lets double that shit!! haha

Comment

Haha, well let's say 10k and do 20k.

All about the online pushes and I'll get to work on the extra banners (#458 of the current update to do list, ).

Will also look into what printable things actually make sense promotionally. The good news on that end is that JC.com is already in 944, Las Vegas Weekly, and Seven a good 60% of the time for one thing or another - so we already have a good chunk of local coverage covered.

Apparently celebrity sex scandals are good for traffic too. Who is up to bag Oprah? haha.

Comment

Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

Comment

One thing is keep writing good content for the website. That's how I found the site. I was looking for more info on clubs in vegas and I found the site.

The more unique articles you have, the more search engines will index your site and lead more people here.

Also, you could give away cheap crap with the website name on it. Everyone loves free junk.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X