****please vote!!!**** - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

****please vote!!!****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****please vote!!!****

Aight JCers here's the scoop...

I just came back from Vegas last weekend... had a bomb ass time! Spent a lot of money...

I'm a broke college student who's car just got totalled so I need to buy a new one.

But I'm fuckin' crazy and I love Vegas.

Now - my friends are staying at a Vdara suite for the weekend and said I could stay with them for $25 a night and all access pass to their alcohol...and apparently they can get comp'ed at a few of the clubs this weekend so I wouldn't have to pay cover...

I SOMEHOW got lucky and don't work till 6 pm on Sunday. Now the question is...

I am kind of on a budget but a few friends said they'd tag along and pitch for gas... so, IS IT WORTH IT?! Should I drive out to Vegas right now and answer my AOD calling?!

PLEASE VOTE!=)

No doubt, off you go!!

Have a blast!

Comment

I say you be responsible and just stay home..... hahahahaha JK!!! Is this really a question?!? DO IT!!! You onlylive once!

Comment

Pssshhh cisco... if you really dont have then money then don't... that's at least an extra $100 for you car and if your in the same situation as me right now then you could use it!!!
        call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
        Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
        "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
        "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

he decided to go 5 mins after he started this thread... lol
          2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
          Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
          (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

yeah and its so worth it. after this summer ill be deep in debt from school loans so i wont be able to live life. so fuck it

Comment

hell yes Tolek.. make that happen! Wish we can hand this guy a tag before he goes.. thats the type of soldiers we need :>

Comment

Originally posted by Tolek View Post
                yeah and its so worth it. after this summer ill be deep in debt from school loans so i wont be able to live life. so fuck it
                I like your style!! Miss the days I lived in SD and could make the short drive. Hope you're having fun man!!
                "Cause when I get my card back activated I'm back to Vega$$"

-Aria July 16-18 2010 (Done)
                -Wynn August 13-15 2010 (Done)
                -Venetian September 2-6 2010 (Done)
                -Encore October 29-31 2010 (Done)
                -Encore December 30 2010-January 2 2011 (Done)
                -Venetian April 16-18 2011 (Done)
                -Cosmo December 9-11 2011 (Done)
                -Planet Hollywood May 18-20 2012 (Done)
                -Encore May 26-29 2012 (Done)
                -Palazzo June 7-10 2013
                -Cosmo August 29-September 2 2013

Comment

Originally posted by partyrock View Post
                  Originally posted by Tolek View Post
                  I like your style!! Miss the days I lived in SD and could make the short drive. Hope you're having fun man!!
                  GO!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X