AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bigfan
    replied
    I'll be there 8/21-8/27 with my girl friend
    What does the meet up involve? Any table or bottle service splitting?

    Leave a comment:


  • BigV
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by BigV View Post
    Thanks royale for pulling this together...should be fun!
    You are welcome..Did you sign up on FB man?
    Not yet been a busy week but will be sure to sign-up tonight.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
    Yeee its Eriks Bday around then so its goin down!!!
    your going Raul??????
    Yeah its lookin like 95% right now
    you gonna make this trip D?

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
    Yeee its Eriks Bday around then so its goin down!!!
    your going Raul??????

    Leave a comment:


  • gubuju
    replied
    just made it official... flight is booked!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    The bolded items will probably be official meet up spots.

    Thurs - Liquid , Tao
    Fri - Tao Beach , Surrender
    Sat - Wet , XS or Tryst
    Sun - EBC
    What about WET?!
    I think the reason Royale left out Wet is because we can't really swing a list there...although its fine for everyone to get in on their own.
    So you makin this trp GG?

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    The bolded items will probably be official meet up spots.

    Thurs - Liquid , Tao
    Fri - Tao Beach , Surrender
    Sat - Wet , XS or Tryst
    Sun - EBC
    What about WET?!
    I think the reason Royale left out Wet is because we can't really swing a list there...although its fine for everyone to get in on their own.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    The bolded items will probably be official meet up spots.

    Thurs - Liquid , Tao
    Fri - Tao Beach , Surrender
    Sat - Wet , XS or Tryst
    Sun - EBC
    What about WET?!
    +1 Wet is legit as fuck!!! always worth havin a meet there

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    The bolded items will probably be official meet up spots.

    Thurs - Liquid , Tao
    Fri - Tao Beach , Surrender
    Sat - Wet , XS or Tryst
    Sun - EBC
    What about WET?!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Yeee its Eriks Bday around then so its goin down!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Here is the projected schedule for myself

    The bolded items will probably be official meet up spots.

    Thurs - Liquid , Tao
    Fri - Tao Beach , Surrender
    Sat - Wet , XS or Tryst
    Sun - EBC

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by BigV View Post
    Thanks royale for pulling this together...should be fun!
    You are welcome..Did you sign up on FB man?

    Leave a comment:


  • BigV
    replied
    Thanks royale for pulling this together...should be fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post

    Not fair!!! I know who you're talking about!!
    I won't do it! I won't!! I'll send you all a picture!
    I'll get Harpo or Manny to +1 me.
    We can just do Harpo +7 8F total
    Forum members gotta sign up separately! It's in the handbook!
    haha its pretty hard to get away from all the side stories on FB.. people think the forums is where it all goes down. Little that they know..

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    This is a trip that really started with a bachelorette party, then a couple of other bachelor parties. Next thing we know a bunch of JC members jumping on board and made it into semi invasion status. Since the July of 4 gathering out of no where really turned out to be an epic adventure, I expect this one to be the same.

    We will initially do a roll call of all the members through FB. If you do not have an FB account, please make one ( fake or real.. doesn't matter). We just want one picture so we know how you look like and a name.

    Here is the link to the event:

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133468746690188

    After roll call is complete, we will begin putting together the party schedule and I will contact the hosts for organizing.
    Not fair!!! I know who you're talking about!!
    I won't do it! I won't!! I'll send you all a picture!
    I'll get Harpo or Manny to +1 me.
    We can just do Harpo +7 8F total
    Forum members gotta sign up separately! It's in the handbook!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X