AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by bigfan View Post
    I'll be there 8/21-8/27 with my girl friend
    What does the meet up involve? Any table or bottle service splitting?
    You can either split a table/daybed/cabana with another party, or just come in on a list and drink with the rest of the JC members. Partying together is better then partying alone

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by chillin@thebellag View Post
    Well done with everything Royale. I doubt I'll even want to be back in Vegas in another month, but given that I've missed out in the past, I didn't want to deprive myself of yet another opportunity to be involved in your legendary AOD Events Page and spreadsheets--since they only seem to come around once every month or so. You've inspired me to create a JC fb account, and in support of your "no picture, no trust" movement, I even made sure to put up a profile pic. In the month leading up to the event, I look forward to littering the wall with pointless ramblings, an assortment of "whoooohooooo"s and "yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa"s to display my unbridled enthusiasm, and other nonsensical posts of this nature.

    If anyone else had done the whole spreadsheets thing I may have been tempted to poke fun and call them lame, dumb, trivial, gay, and laughably absurd...but you seem to have a way of making lame things seem really cool...keep up the good work bro.
    Spreadsheet? Royale did you make a little spreadsheet? Email it to me!! I need fb

    lol to every trip there are 2 spreadsheets. One for the roll call and one for the schedule. So far I got the roll call going, and I will start on the schedule later. People are still signing on and its growing by the minute.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by chillin@thebellag View Post
    Well done with everything Royale. I doubt I'll even want to be back in Vegas in another month, but given that I've missed out in the past, I didn't want to deprive myself of yet another opportunity to be involved in your legendary AOD Events Page and spreadsheets--since they only seem to come around once every month or so. You've inspired me to create a JC fb account, and in support of your "no picture, no trust" movement, I even made sure to put up a profile pic. In the month leading up to the event, I look forward to littering the wall with pointless ramblings, an assortment of "whoooohooooo"s and "yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa"s to display my unbridled enthusiasm, and other nonsensical posts of this nature.

    If anyone else had done the whole spreadsheets thing I may have been tempted to poke fun and call them lame, dumb, trivial, gay, and laughably absurd...but you seem to have a way of making lame things seem really cool...keep up the good work bro.
    Spreadsheet? Royale did you make a little spreadsheet? Email it to me!! I need fb

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by chillin@thebellag View Post
    Well done with everything Royale. I doubt I'll even want to be back in Vegas in another month, but given that I've missed out in the past, I didn't want to deprive myself of yet another opportunity to be involved in your legendary AOD Events Page and spreadsheets--since they only seem to come around once every month or so. You've inspired me to create a JC fb account, and in support of your "no picture, no trust" movement, I even made sure to put up a profile pic. In the month leading up to the event, I look forward to littering the wall with pointless ramblings, an assortment of "whoooohooooo"s and "yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa"s to display my unbridled enthusiasm, and other nonsensical posts of this nature.

    If anyone else had done the whole spreadsheets thing I may have been tempted to poke fun and call them lame, dumb, trivial, gay, and laughably absurd...but you seem to have a way of making lame things seem really cool...keep up the good work bro.

    hahahah I love the pokemon avatar on FB. I still trust you

    Leave a comment:


  • chillin@thebellag
    replied
    Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
    Is there a chillin fan club I can join? I totally get what dnix sees in you.
    Hmmm, I'd generally be tempted to post something lewd and sexually suggestive here, but having met you in real life I find myself inexplicably apprehensive about pulling the trigger...the odd thing is that meeting dnix hasn't deterred me one bit.

    Anyway, while I'm not certain about the existence of such a club, I agree that one needs to be founded in recognition of my greatness and all my contributions to JC.com...and humanity in general (too far?). Your support is appreciated as always, but seeing as how one of my top 3 JC.com goals is the eventual destruction of forum member Cisco, inclusion in any sort of 'chillin fan club' would require all members to pledge their unwavering support behind this cause should anything go down. Are you prepared for that?
    Last edited by chillin@thebellag; 07-22-2010, 05:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sydneygirl
    replied
    Is there a chillin fan club I can join? I totally get what dnix sees in you.

    Leave a comment:


  • chillin@thebellag
    replied
    Well done with everything Royale. I doubt I'll even want to be back in Vegas in another month, but given that I've missed out in the past, I didn't want to deprive myself of yet another opportunity to be involved in your legendary AOD Events Page and spreadsheets--since they only seem to come around once every month or so. You've inspired me to create a JC fb account, and in support of your "no picture, no trust" movement, I even made sure to put up a profile pic. In the month leading up to the event, I look forward to littering the wall with pointless ramblings, an assortment of "whoooohooooo"s and "yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa"s to display my unbridled enthusiasm, and other nonsensical posts of this nature.

    If anyone else had done the whole spreadsheets thing I may have been tempted to poke fun and call them lame, dumb, trivial, gay, and laughably absurd...but you seem to have a way of making lame things seem really cool...keep up the good work bro.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by nighthawk06si View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Wet is open until October.
    haha Remember that day at Rehab? Do you really wanna pool it like that?
    lol pool in october does not sound appealing at all...
    Girls = covered up.. pool doesn't work for me

    Leave a comment:


  • nighthawk06si
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Wet is open until October.
    haha Remember that day at Rehab? Do you really wanna pool it like that?
    lol pool in october does not sound appealing at all...

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Wet is open until October.
    haha Remember that day at Rehab? Do you really wanna pool it like that?

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Wet is open until October.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Hit up the sept trip D haha if not then October you got options hahaha (oct no pool parties but still good times)

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
    Originally posted by dnix View Post

    your going Raul??????
    Yeah its lookin like 95% right now
    you gonna make this trip D?
    doubtful....Nas and I have been discussing another trip, but its not looking like its gonna happen. Plus, anniversary is the 26th, so this isnt this best weekend for me.
    Don't forget, theres another trip 2nd week of Sept right before the pools shut down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    The bolded items will probably be official meet up spots.

    Thurs - Liquid , Tao
    Fri - Tao Beach , Surrender
    Sat - Wet , XS or Tryst
    Sun - EBC
    What about WET?!
    I think the reason Royale left out Wet is because we can't really swing a list there...although its fine for everyone to get in on their own.
    Yup, exactly why I left it out. We will try and get there to early to get a spot, then i will try to deliver instructions on getting the rest of the group in.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
    Yeee its Eriks Bday around then so its goin down!!!
    your going Raul??????
    Yeah its lookin like 95% right now
    you gonna make this trip D?
    doubtful....Nas and I have been discussing another trip, but its not looking like its gonna happen. Plus, anniversary is the 26th, so this isnt this best weekend for me.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X