AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bbatt
    replied
    Count me in the 26-28. Cant get on fb at work but ill rsvp this weekend.

    - Brent

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by nyceguy View Post
    there's another "semi-invasion"??? Does this dilute the actual invasions that occur in the future?
    not possible! These top out at like 50'ish peeps.... I wouldnt think to call it semi if we dont have 30 on board. Invasion status was close to 200. Also just like any invasion, not everyone is doing the samethings at the sametime. But as long as they are repp'in aod wherever they are at that weekend, it should be all good.
    q efff teee

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    There's ANOTHER "semi-invasion"??? Does this dilute the actual invasions that occur in the future?
    Not possible! These top out at like 50'ish peeps.... I wouldnt think to call it semi if we dont have 30 on board. Invasion status was close to 200. Also just like any invasion, not everyone is doing the samethings at the sametime. But as long as they are repp'in AOD wherever they are at that weekend, it should be all good.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    There's ANOTHER "semi-invasion"??? Does this dilute the actual invasions that occur in the future?
    dont think this'll dilute the real invasions at all haha
    May Invasion/Exodus round 2?? i think so haha

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    There's ANOTHER "semi-invasion"??? Does this dilute the actual invasions that occur in the future?

    Leave a comment:


  • chillin@thebellag
    replied
    Originally posted by kori View Post
    A fanclub does exist.. cause I'm in it. Dnix tried to join, but I told him it's only for females.

    I'd like to join what sounds like the official fan club though, but I don't wanna destroy Cisco.. I don't mind playing a harmless prank on him. If something is going down, I may turn a blind eye to it if it means I'll be allowed to join the club though..
    No hugging the line, you're either with us or you're against us...

    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    welcome
    Your first good post in over 5000 attempts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
    daybed?!? what?!!??! EBC? hehehehehhe
    Don't worry Mike, we are making a stop at Surrender and EBC for sure
    woo hoo!! just keep me updated! would love to book you our new water couches!!! they are amazing!! a couch and 2 lounge chairs in the pool (8" of water)

    its a must see!
    Ah nice! That sounds like a hot spot to watch Kaskade. I m taking down the info as we speak. Should have some type of formal numbers by early next week :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Damn so much hate in this thread towards me..... Makes me feel good actually! haha

    Originally posted by kori View Post
    Originally posted by chillin@thebellag View Post
    Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
    Is there a chillin fan club I can join? I totally get what dnix sees in you.
    Hmmm, I'd generally be tempted to post something lewd and sexually suggestive here, but having met you in real life I find myself inexplicably apprehensive about pulling the trigger...the odd thing is that meeting dnix hasn't deterred me one bit.

    Anyway, while I'm not certain about the existence of such a club, I agree that one needs to be founded in recognition of my greatness and all my contributions to JC.com...and humanity in general (too far?). Your support is appreciated as always, but seeing as how one of my top 3 JC.com goals is the eventual destruction of forum member Cisco, inclusion in any sort of 'chillin fan club' would require all members to pledge their unwavering support behind this cause should anything go down. Are you prepared for that?
    A fanclub does exist.. cause I'm in it. Dnix tried to join, but I told him it's only for females.

    I'd like to join what sounds like the official fan club though, but I don't wanna destroy Cisco.. I don't mind playing a harmless prank on him. If something is going down, I may turn a blind eye to it if it means I'll be allowed to join the club though..
    I guess I'm glad your on my side.... kinda lol

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    welcome

    Leave a comment:


  • hug it out
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by Harpo View Post
    i been counting days for like the last month! lol...Thats goood! so your gonna skip out on work extra early??
    Nope.. boss ok'd me to just take the whole day off. So I will leave nice n early, check in and be ready to party at Liquid
    Nice. I'll most likely be there since I am staying at Aria. Also, offering my room temporarily for any wheelchair victims.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
    daybed?!? what?!!??! EBC? hehehehehhe
    Don't worry Mike, we are making a stop at Surrender and EBC for sure
    woo hoo!! just keep me updated! would love to book you our new water couches!!! they are amazing!! a couch and 2 lounge chairs in the pool (8" of water)

    its a must see!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
    daybed?!? what?!!??! EBC? hehehehehhe
    Don't worry Mike, we are making a stop at Surrender and EBC for sure

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    daybed?!? what?!!??! EBC? hehehehehhe

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Harpo View Post
    who said we're getting a daybed??! lol
    My bad, yea we did talk about that.. It looks good now
    Last edited by royale; 07-27-2010, 11:57 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCGirl
    replied
    who said we're getting a daybed??! lol

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X