AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    you all may think i am CRAZY BUT! Level 107 Lounge at the top of the stratosphere (107th floor) is amazing!1 4-7 is happy hour.. 2 for 1 martinis.. half off appetizers.. I met the manager last night and we can get em upstairts for no charge... the views AMAZING the foods great!!!

    something to keep in mind if you decide on a day to lay low.. or alteast an afternoon...
    Mikey T
    Vegas legend
    Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

    New position in Las Vegas PENDING



    Socal Networks!
    Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

    Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
      you all may think i am CRAZY BUT! Level 107 Lounge at the top of the stratosphere (107th floor) is amazing!1 4-7 is happy hour.. 2 for 1 martinis.. half off appetizers.. I met the manager last night and we can get em upstairts for no charge... the views AMAZING the foods great!!!

      something to keep in mind if you decide on a day to lay low.. or alteast an afternoon...

      Wow nice! That can fit in as a "tweener" after the pool party and before the night club.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by royale View Post
        Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
        you all may think i am CRAZY BUT! Level 107 Lounge at the top of the stratosphere (107th floor) is amazing!1 4-7 is happy hour.. 2 for 1 martinis.. half off appetizers.. I met the manager last night and we can get em upstairts for no charge... the views AMAZING the foods great!!!

        something to keep in mind if you decide on a day to lay low.. or alteast an afternoon...

        Wow nice! That can fit in as a "tweener" after the pool party and before the night club.
        i was sooo impressed with the view and the food.. the staff.. all great..
        Mikey T
        Vegas legend
        Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

        New position in Las Vegas PENDING



        Socal Networks!
        Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

        Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

        Comment


        • #94
          Hey I just caught this post and I will in town for my friends wedding! maybe I can join in the festivities with you guys one night! I'm there 27-30!

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by SNL View Post
            Hey I just caught this post and I will in town for my friends wedding! maybe I can join in the festivities with you guys one night! I'm there 27-30!
            Thats perfect! Get on FB and make it happen :-)

            Comment


            • #96
              Ohhh I really wanna go to 107 lounge! Maybe on the wed when we get there, i shall google and find out! I cant wait! 20 days now...

              Surrender on friday is going to be awesome, our theme for the bachelorette is black and hot pink! So look for the 8 brown girls wearing hot pink and the bride to be in black! LOL

              Comment


              • #97
                Thats cool Harpo I just had friends bachelorette in Vegas 2 weeks ago and our theme was hot pink! It was a hit! GET ready for even more attention than you already get hahaha good times

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by SNL View Post
                  Thats cool Harpo I just had friends bachelorette in Vegas 2 weeks ago and our theme was hot pink! It was a hit! GET ready for even more attention than you already get hahaha good times
                  haha we frown on the giant inflatable penis thats like 4' long... but anything else u bachelorettes can think of the better!! remember! WIGS are altering to your appearance.. and some hotels will not allow it due to the fact it messes up their surveillance camera software..
                  Mikey T
                  Vegas legend
                  Former Doorman of PURE, LAX, Surrender, EBC

                  New position in Las Vegas PENDING



                  Socal Networks!
                  Facebook.com/MikeyTantalo

                  Twitter.com/MikeyTantalo

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    LOL mikey dont worry! We will not be wearing any wigs, or carrying any 4 inch long penises...promise! I do promise that we will grab ALOT of attention i am soo excited...todays over...so 19 days and counting!

                    Just checked out level 107 lounge and looked at their menu and think we will DEF be hitting it up while we are there...2 martinis for like 15 dollars! LOL...so there!

                    Comment


                    • Will be down there that weekend too...might have to meet up with you all.

                      Comment


                      • nice! SNL and Situasian(Awesome freaking name btw) get on facebook and sign into the event. PM me if you guys get lost

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Harpo View Post
                          LOL mikey dont worry! We will not be wearing any wigs, or carrying any 4 inch long penises...promise! I do promise that we will grab ALOT of attention i am soo excited...todays over...so 19 days and counting!
                          Lol Harpo...I hope not...4 inches aint gonna get you much attention. Mike said 4 FT :P

                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          nice! SNL and Situasian(Awesome freaking name btw) get on facebook and sign into the event. PM me if you guys get lost
                          Agreed. Name shoulda been "The Situasian" though, lol. Either way, good shit!
                          -WarreN aka "The Business"

                          "ITS BUSINESS TIME!!!" -me

                          Add me to your social network...if you dare...
                          http://www.facebook.com/rw4rr3n / http://twitter.com/ItsTheBusiness

                          Comment


                          • Weeoo000oooo!!!
                            Just signed up for this....ill be there that weekend for my bday! And all the events pretty much were what i was planning on doing....except for maybe like 1 thing....so..count me and 2 of my buddies in for this!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by belly View Post
                              Weeoo000oooo!!!
                              Just signed up for this....ill be there that weekend for my bday! And all the events pretty much were what i was planning on doing....except for maybe like 1 thing....so..count me and 2 of my buddies in for this!
                              Your life may never be the same lol
                              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                              Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                                Originally posted by belly View Post
                                Weeoo000oooo!!!
                                Just signed up for this....ill be there that weekend for my bday! And all the events pretty much were what i was planning on doing....except for maybe like 1 thing....so..count me and 2 of my buddies in for this!
                                Your life may never be the same lol

                                hahah good...im expect nothing less....

                                As of right now...i have Tao table reservations booked on the Friday.....since my bday is on the friday....but i may just hit up Tao with you folks on the thursday......and then get a table somewhere else on the Friday....

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X