Best Hotel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Hotel

I tried the best hotel for fun, to find the best swimming pools and to find young people

I hear PH and Hard Rock are pretty popular with the young crowd.

Comment

yeah Planet Hollywood on the strip is your best bet for the younger crowd.

I want to stay at planet hollywood but my buddies always end up choosing what hotel we stay at
      Vegas is my second home

Facebook Profile

Comment

same answers that he got in the last thread he started. imagine that. lol
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

Comment

IMPERIAL PALACE. HANDS DOWN.

if im feeling really baller, circus circus or riviera

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
            same answers that he got in the last thread he started. imagine that. lol
            seriously right? lol what's with 21 Threads?
            2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
            Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
            (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

Originally posted by matteobarison View Post
              I tried the best hotel for fun, to find the best swimming pools and to find young people
              Check out the Fun City Motel, it's on the Strip just kitty-corner from Stratosphere. I mean, imagine, you're that close to the Stratosphere.
              ________
              MARIJUANA INDICA
              Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:37 AM.
              "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

What age group are we talking about at the planet hollywood? 21 year olds or not?

i'm 30 and want a good party vibe but not too young!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X