Mirage - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Mirage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mirage

    Just booked the Mirage for December since I got the 30% off deal.

    Thoughts on the hotel? I have only hung out a little at the Mirage and know nothing about the rooms/hotel
    Facebook Twitter

    An Original AOD member

  • #2
    The Mirage is my fav. place to stay. Love the rooms... casino... bars... food and location on the strip. I always get great offers to stay there. The rooms were updated a few years ago... rooms was great when I stayed last may. Nice bathroom, beds, sheets, desk, mini bar, LCD TV, ipod dock.
    Vegas Trips:
    July 07
    Dec. 07
    June 08
    Oct. 08
    Super Bowl 09
    May 09 (Bachelor Party)
    Super Bowl 2010
    MDW 2010 (Bachelor Party)
    Super Bowl 2011
    May 2011
    Sept. 2011
    Next - March 23-26

    Facebook

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by manda View Post
      Just booked the Mirage for December since I got the 30% off deal.

      Thoughts on the hotel? I have only hung out a little at the Mirage and know nothing about the rooms/hotel
      Mirage is my usual hotel - good price, good location, good pool. Guess the one knock is that it can skew a little bit on the older crowd, but I just need a hotel to sleep in [and JET's not that bad a club for a Monday]. Love being able to just walk across the Street to get to the Venetian for Tao...

      Comment


      • #4
        I stayed there last July. It's a great hotel. The rooms were renovated recently, so everything is nice and neat. They have flat-screen LCD tv's, contemporary designs in the room, etc...Their bathrooms are kind of small though. The best thing about Mirage is the location. It really is in the middle of everything.

        JET is a pretty good club. I (literally) ran into Trevor Ariza when I was there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Happy to hear the rooms were renovated recently!! Sure beats Monte Carlo with the box tv's and no ipod hook-up!

          I just found out the pool is open year round!! hurray! I don't know how cold it is in December but I will be using that pool
          Facebook Twitter

          An Original AOD member

          Comment


          • #6
            Has anyone stayed in the suites here? We booked a couple two bedrooms suites for August and I heard they are a little run down compared to some other hotels.

            Comment


            • #7
              The new Mirage rooms are pretty nice, especially considering the prices nowadays. The resort itself is one of my favorites, nice casino, good restaurants and good location.

              Funny thing about the big box tube TV's, the Bellagio still has them in their regular rooms as well... I can never get past that in a hotel room haha.

              @seankearns I stayed in a two bedroom suite there several years ago and it was a bit dated, still nice but outdated. I have heard they have redone them or are in the process of redoing them. I would see if its possible to get a remodeled one.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by seankearns View Post
                Has anyone stayed in the suites here? We booked a couple two bedrooms suites for August and I heard they are a little run down compared to some other hotels.
                I believe the suite remodels were scheduled to be completed this month. i will be there the 22nd and will be sure to report back.
                Dirty Army Strong

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MrHess View Post
                  Originally posted by seankearns View Post
                  Has anyone stayed in the suites here? We booked a couple two bedrooms suites for August and I heard they are a little run down compared to some other hotels.
                  I believe the suite remodels were scheduled to be completed this month. i will be there the 22nd and will be sure to report back.
                  Awesome. We show up on the 25th, so we should have a nice new room. Thanks.

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X