Hey people, New member, quick question - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Hey people, New member, quick question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey people, New member, quick question

    Found this site a few years back when I went on my first vegas trip and it was very helpful in getting us into the places to be. I'd forgotten all about it until just yesterday as I'm on my way back down to vegas again and needed some info, great site. So my question is what time should I be in line for Rehab if I'm not staying at HR or booking a table, I just want to be in the general Rehab population. I'm taking my girlfriend down for her 25th birthday, She made my 25th birthday really special for me so I want to make sure her 25th is as special for her. Rehab is the must do thing for her while we're there so I want to make sure she gets in. Suggestions?

  • #2
    Try to get there by 10:30 if possible for general admin line. Cover is $100. I personally would talk to a JC host and just negotiate for a chair at Rehab.

    Comment


    • #3
      You have to book chairs? Realistically should I book a table for us or would that be overkill for just the 2 of us?
      Last edited by CB08; 07-06-2010, 03:11 PM. Reason: More to my question

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CB08 View Post
        You have to book chairs? Realistically should I book a table for us or would that be overkill for just the 2 of us?
        Overkill for only 2 people. Get a chair, you'll be fine with just that.
        Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

        Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

        Comment

        Latest Topics

        Collapse

        There are no results that meet this criteria.

        Working...
        X