TR 6-17 to 6-20 - PH, TAO, HRH, more! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

TR 6-17 to 6-20 - PH, TAO, HRH, more!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    nICE tr
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • #17
      Yo nice TR. Bro had the Buffy the Vampire Slayer rm NYE w/e, 8'th floor overlooking south pool and City ctr. Darth was there both the last 2 times I was. Tell your wife she is smoken considering having 3 kids. Loved your restuarant & TAO reviews.
      LAUGHTER WHEN A SMILE HAS AN ORGASM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Nice TR. I love how you helped tell the story with the pics. Sounds like you had a good get away.

        Comment


        • #19
          Great write up, I'm going to PH in august and want to go to wasted space too!

          Comment

          Latest Topics

          Collapse

          There are no results that meet this criteria.

          Working...
          X