4-Day Bachelor Party Line-up...suggestions? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

4-Day Bachelor Party Line-up...suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-Day Bachelor Party Line-up...suggestions?

Love the site! Discovered this a few days before my vegas trip last year so I really didn't get to use it much...been hittin the site a lot lately in anticipation for a BP I'm planning in Aug. There will be 4-8 (age 27-28) of us during each night staying at the Encore. B/c the bachelor is a lot like me, I put together, based on what I've read, the best club/pool line-up that I would want for my bachelor party...nothing but bottle service below with lots of gambling in between...

Thur 8/5: Spearmint then Tao (6)
    Fri: Ditch, Dinner @ SW, Tryst (8)
    Sat: Wet or EBC, Crazy Horse III, XS (8)
    Sun 8/9: Rehab, Dinner @ Strip House, Vanity (4)

What do the vegas vets think? Not sure weather Wet or EBC on Saturday yet and wanted to avoid the more notorious strip clubs on Saturday.

P.S. If any member of AOD will be at any of the above that night...I'd love to get initiated!

That's a loaded weekend.

Good luck with that, sir.
    <3 Live, Laugh, Love <3

Comment

2 days last time felt like it just wasn't enough...we may need life support on the way back home, but I want to make sure there is no juice left in the tank.

Comment

sounds good! as far as the sat pool, Wet is the smaller of the too but more of a party, EBC is HUGE still a ton of fun but so in your face party, if that makes sense.... anyway im always around soooooo maybe ill come check you out and put in a good word to the AOD gods!!!
        call it what you wanna call it, Imma fucking ALCOHOLIC
        Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.”
        "I'm a bitch I know, can we get past that little factoid now, thanks!"
        "Follow the Handcuffs for a good time"
        http://www.facebook.com/#!/nicole.patterson1

Comment

May just go with EBC since it'll only be an elevator ride away.

-"Let the AOD gods smile upon us!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X