Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • smooches
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    I know. Smooches shouldn't have been washing her face in it Whats up with the blurring Smooch? We all share pics around here freely.
    Next time I will stay out of the pool, you know the pools get all nasty by the end of the event...guess that's what happens when you put your face in,

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Originally posted by smooches View Post
    The Thursday Dip and Dance was really nice. Nobody was dancing though . Most of the people were in clubbing attire, very little in bathing suits. You can see in the pic nobody is in the pool. On the bright side my hubby and I had a good time hanging out on the "lily pad"


    Damn it man...The BP oil spill made it to EBC?! Fucken tragedy!
    I know. Smooches shouldn't have been washing her face in it Whats up with the blurring Smooch? We all share pics around here freely.

    Leave a comment:


  • justcole0516
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Haha Warren

    Leave a comment:


  • smooches
    replied
    LOL, you guys are hilarious!

    Leave a comment:


  • hug it out
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post

    Damn it man...The BP oil spill made it to EBC?! Fucken tragedy!
    Sorry to hijack the thread but that line is just too funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by smooches View Post
    The Thursday Dip and Dance was really nice. Nobody was dancing though . Most of the people were in clubbing attire, very little in bathing suits. You can see in the pic nobody is in the pool. On the bright side my hubby and I had a good time hanging out on the "lily pad"


    Damn it man...The BP oil spill made it to EBC?! Fucken tragedy!

    Leave a comment:


  • dmo580
    replied
    Hey guys,

    I'm heading to Vegas this weekend (Friday night => Mon morn), so I have Sat and Sun for pool parties. I was thinking of hitting up EBC (sorry I'm a total newb at pool parties because I've only gone to Vegas in the winters).

    Is Kaskade worth it on Sunday (more expensive than Sat or no?) I'm guessing it'll be crowded although Sats are usually crowded. So which day should I go to EBC? Sat or Sun? I'm fine with going early at like 12pm early even. Is the line bad then? I read here that a lot of you paid cover, but it seems some don't have to pay? Ahhhh!!! Confused!

    Leave a comment:


  • smooches
    replied
    Originally posted by hug it out View Post
    Nice, any more pics from the event.

    How was the crowd?
    I do have other pics, I'll try to remember to post them but they are on my laptop and I'm at work right now.

    The crowd was pretty laid back. There seemed to be some day beds w/ all girl groups. A lot of couples. I didn't see anyone purchase a cabana--just the pool level beds were being purchased. The music was electronica. Hmm, what else...oh the staff is super nice, all the bottle service girls say hi to you as you walk by.

    Leave a comment:


  • hug it out
    replied
    Nice, any more pics from the event.

    How was the crowd?

    Leave a comment:


  • smooches
    replied
    The Thursday Dip and Dance was really nice. Nobody was dancing though . Most of the people were in clubbing attire, very little in bathing suits. You can see in the pic nobody is in the pool. On the bright side my hubby and I had a good time hanging out on the "lily pad"

    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Since some of us might already be coming off a pool party on Thursday, that might be a bad idea. I will talk it out with the group and see what they say.

    Leave a comment:


  • justcole0516
    replied
    i wear what i wear to the pool parties, a pool dress with my bikini or you can go in club clothes too... last thursday we swam.

    Leave a comment:


  • julie
    replied
    Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

    and its not industry night, industry night is tonight, wen.
    So does industry night work differently? Do you need a hookup to even get in or is it just a promotion? Should you wear a bikini or dress? thanks girl!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
    It is cool on thurs night, but bring your bathing suite cuz its a pool party and make sure you are on a real hosts list because the door men still make a lot of people pay!
    No way? So on Thursday its like a mandatory night pool party? Or is it like that XS thing where its supposedly a pool party night, but nobody wore their bathing suits.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X