Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Dont worry we wont tell your hubby you use this thing
    haha, hubby is the least of my worries, he parties with me. You know us party girls don't wanna get overexposed!

    Comment


    • #77
      Was at EBC/Surrender last week wednesday for industry night. It was insane, soooo packed! It was as busy as XS on a saturday night i would say. The line was insane, it was just crazy, the venue is beautiful. The lights are great, awesome sound system. Surrender is very very small. There is no way they could really call just surrender a club, the entire place (EBC/Surrender) was PACKED! I have pictures on my FB and a couple videos I need to upload. This place is surely rivaling my favorite vegas venue XS. Check it out!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by hessjak View Post
        Was at EBC/Surrender last week wednesday for industry night. It was insane, soooo packed! It was as busy as XS on a saturday night i would say. The line was insane, it was just crazy, the venue is beautiful. The lights are great, awesome sound system. Surrender is very very small. There is no way they could really call just surrender a club, the entire place (EBC/Surrender) was PACKED! I have pictures on my FB and a couple videos I need to upload. This place is surely rivaling my favorite vegas venue XS. Check it out!
        Dont forget to show Mike some love here:

        http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...t+appreciation

        Comment


        • #79
          How is the pool party on saturday. Worth a day bed???

          Comment


          • #80
            I went friday but i thought even that day was worth the lily pad I got. and i would get a lily pad, not a bed. The pad is right on the edge of the water.
            http://www.facebook.com/morgan123456

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by smooches View Post
              Originally posted by royale View Post
              Dont worry we wont tell your hubby you use this thing
              haha, hubby is the least of my worries, he parties with me. You know us party girls don't wanna get overexposed!
              For sure. But mystery has now made me curious.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by royale View Post
                Originally posted by hessjak View Post
                Was at EBC/Surrender last week wednesday for industry night. It was insane, soooo packed! It was as busy as XS on a saturday night i would say. The line was insane, it was just crazy, the venue is beautiful. The lights are great, awesome sound system. Surrender is very very small. There is no way they could really call just surrender a club, the entire place (EBC/Surrender) was PACKED! I have pictures on my FB and a couple videos I need to upload. This place is surely rivaling my favorite vegas venue XS. Check it out!
                Dont forget to show Mike some love here:

                http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthr...t+appreciation

                Got it in there!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
                  I went friday but i thought even that day was worth the lily pad I got. and i would get a lily pad, not a bed. The pad is right on the edge of the water.
                  Yeah the lilypads are cool. You can either step off onto the pool deck or on the other side, step off into the pool

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by hug it out View Post
                    Originally posted by smooches View Post
                    Originally posted by royale View Post
                    Dont worry we wont tell your hubby you use this thing
                    haha, hubby is the least of my worries, he parties with me. You know us party girls don't wanna get overexposed!
                    For sure. But mystery has now made me curious.
                    You'll have to meet me in person to see what I look like

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by smooches View Post
                      Originally posted by hug it out View Post
                      Originally posted by smooches View Post

                      haha, hubby is the least of my worries, he parties with me. You know us party girls don't wanna get overexposed!
                      For sure. But mystery has now made me curious.
                      You'll have to meet me in person to see what I look like
                      Why do you have to make it so difficult but I am up for that challenge.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by smooches View Post
                        Originally posted by hug it out View Post
                        Originally posted by smooches View Post

                        haha, hubby is the least of my worries, he parties with me. You know us party girls don't wanna get overexposed!
                        For sure. But mystery has now made me curious.
                        You'll have to meet me in person to see what I look like
                        Why dont you come out during our 4th of july festivities? Nicole the "other local" is doing it :>

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by royale View Post
                          Originally posted by smooches View Post
                          Originally posted by hug it out View Post

                          For sure. But mystery has now made me curious.
                          You'll have to meet me in person to see what I look like
                          Why dont you come out during our 4th of july festivities? Nicole the "other local" is doing it :>
                          I could meet up Friday and Sat. nights. During the days I already have plans to be at the Palms pool. Sat. = Pauly D (friend loves him). and Sun. = Cosmic Gate and Markus Schulz.

                          Looks like both Friday and Sunday are open on the facebook schedule...

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by smooches View Post
                            Originally posted by royale View Post
                            Originally posted by smooches View Post

                            You'll have to meet me in person to see what I look like
                            Why dont you come out during our 4th of july festivities? Nicole the "other local" is doing it :>
                            I could meet up Friday and Sat. nights. During the days I already have plans to be at the Palms pool. Sat. = Pauly D (friend loves him). and Sun. = Cosmic Gate and Markus Schulz.

                            Looks like both Friday and Sunday are open on the facebook schedule...

                            Friday the plan is to be at Wet and Sat EBC. Nighttime we are open and everyone pretty much is doing their own thing. Let us know what you recommend for those nights.

                            Comment


                            • #89


                              Here is a pic I took today of ebc from my encore room

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Does anyone have the pricelist for EBC cabanas/daybeds?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X