Guys I need your knowledge.
We had a reservation for a lilly-pad at Encore Beach Club on Sunday. When we were getting our IDs checked in the line, the bouncer was checking mine over for ages. He gave it back and stamped me up as ID checked but when I had a look at my card, there was a weird paper strip half tucked under a sticker I have on the rear of the card.
I'm guessing it was some kind of magnetic tag or something? We ended up bailing to Wet Republic as the host at Encore raised our minimum on us at the gate, so I don't know what, if anything, would have happened if I'd gone in.
Seems really strange that the card got marked, like, how would they do that if it didn't already have a sticker on the back to tuck it under. Anyone experienced this in the past?
We had a reservation for a lilly-pad at Encore Beach Club on Sunday. When we were getting our IDs checked in the line, the bouncer was checking mine over for ages. He gave it back and stamped me up as ID checked but when I had a look at my card, there was a weird paper strip half tucked under a sticker I have on the rear of the card.
I'm guessing it was some kind of magnetic tag or something? We ended up bailing to Wet Republic as the host at Encore raised our minimum on us at the gate, so I don't know what, if anything, would have happened if I'd gone in.
Seems really strange that the card got marked, like, how would they do that if it didn't already have a sticker on the back to tuck it under. Anyone experienced this in the past?