Dog tag questions. How does one go about winning the blinged out dog tag? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Dog tag questions. How does one go about winning the blinged out dog tag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by mrankimonki View Post
    im on kori's side since i dont have one! SHOTS FTW!
    you dont get the same offer as Kori
    ................

    Comment


    • #17
      Hahaha so you'll do it roofie free?
      "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

      Comment


      • #18
        I'll choke Charles out and you guys could share his! Haha
        "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

        Comment


        • #19
          Is that before or after I blow your balls off with my shotgun?
          <3 Live, Laugh, Love <3

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
            Is that before or after I blow your balls off with my shotgun?
            Shotgun? New name for your mouth??? Hahaha
            "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

            Comment


            • #21
              Kori, I love you...

              But you even LOOK at my dogtag the wrong way and I reserve the right to break out Dr. Hammerstein.

              Xoxo.

              (not joking, don't do it)

              "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
              Killerfanatics

              "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
              Nyceguy

              "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
              Charles~

              8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by aria View Post
                Kori, I love you...

                But you even LOOK at my dogtag the wrong way and I reserve the right to break out Dr. Hammerstein.

                Xoxo.

                (not joking, don't do it)
                She's jokin
                ................

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                  Originally posted by aria View Post
                  Kori, I love you...

                  But you even LOOK at my dogtag the wrong way and I reserve the right to break out Dr. Hammerstein.

                  Xoxo.

                  (not joking, don't do it)
                  She's jokin
                  Try me, esse.

                  "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                  Killerfanatics

                  "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                  Nyceguy

                  "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                  Charles~

                  8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    The game is afoot.
                    I'm on a horse.

                    http://twitter.com/skinsandsuds
                    http://www.facebook.com/duane.g.dahl

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by aria View Post
                      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                      Originally posted by aria View Post
                      Kori, I love you...

                      But you even LOOK at my dogtag the wrong way and I reserve the right to break out Dr. Hammerstein.

                      Xoxo.

                      (not joking, don't do it)
                      She's jokin
                      Try me, esse.
                      Orale Homes!
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Great ideas in this thread!!! I never even thought about slippin roofies.. in terms of efficiency that would make more sense.

                        Since guys are not cautious of their drinks (since no one roofies a guy..) I'll be targeting the most unsuspecting.

                        Cisco, you're gonna roofie yourself?? there's no fun in that. It's better to remember!

                        Those dog tags are gonna be like those beads at Mardi Gras..

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by kori View Post
                          Great ideas in this thread!!! I never even thought about slippin roofies.. in terms of efficiency that would make more sense.

                          Since guys are not cautious of their drinks (since no one roofies a guy..) I'll be targeting the most unsuspecting.

                          Cisco, you're gonna roofie yourself?? there's no fun in that. It's better to remember!

                          Those dog tags are gonna be like those beads at Mardi Gras..
                          Your right..... I will need to remember our night lol
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Lol, you soooo don't need to roofie cisco!

                            Willing to trade a AOD dogtag for a Manchester to Vegas flight - any takers??
                            Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                            And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                            http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            There are no results that meet this criteria.

                            Working...
                            X