AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.
    How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol
    Lmao!!! So true!!!
    When we said the browns were taking over, you guys didnt think we were talking about hispanics and south americans did you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.
    How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol
    Lmao!!! So true!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.
    How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by SunzT View Post
    You know how us Indian people do! I and my 7 buddies will be rocking blazers, for the fans. Its Vegas guys, you gotta rock some style ...
    Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.

    Leave a comment:


  • SunzT
    replied
    You know how us Indian people do! I and my 7 buddies will be rocking blazers, for the fans. Its Vegas guys, you gotta rock some style ...

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Hahahaha that shits awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    You guys.. it was just a link on clipping hair

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    And, because I don't believe in leaving on a high note:

    "HI FOLKS, BILLY MAYS HERE. PEOPLE ASK ME ALL THE TIME, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED ALL THE TIME. IT'S TWO THINGS: ANGEL DUST AND I HAVE THE SHINIEST PENIS ON EARTH THANKS TO THE PENDAZZLER!! YOU TOO COULD GET AS EXCITED AS ME BY DRESSING UP YOUR BONER LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S WATCHED XANADU TOO MAY TIMES WITH THE PENDAZZLER!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, MY TWAT-TICKLER HAS A SHEEN TO IT THAT WOULD MAKE MOST WWE WRESTLERS JEALOUS. HELL, MY SHINE IS SO EPIC IT CLEARED AWAY THE VOLCANIC DUST FROM ICELAND!!"

    Now I'm done.
    lmfao!!! That is money!!!!! WOW!!!
    Originally posted by kori View Post
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    Vince could be a good choice...

    "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
    bwahahhahhaa. I have a lady rage-on right now.. LOVE IT.
    MysticSavage, I want, or rather, I NEED you to star in the infomercial!! I was thinking of the people that do Snugli commercials cause their infomercial is the shiznit, but yours... meatbat?? blinding a hooker??
    I think you found your spokesman

    Leave a comment:


  • kori
    replied
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    Vince could be a good choice...

    "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
    bwahahhahhaa. I have a lady rage-on right now.. LOVE IT.
    MysticSavage, I want, or rather, I NEED you to star in the infomercial!! I was thinking of the people that do Snugli commercials cause their infomercial is the shiznit, but yours... meatbat?? blinding a hooker??

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    And, because I don't believe in leaving on a high note:

    "HI FOLKS, BILLY MAYS HERE. PEOPLE ASK ME ALL THE TIME, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED ALL THE TIME. IT'S TWO THINGS: ANGEL DUST AND I HAVE THE SHINIEST PENIS ON EARTH THANKS TO THE PENDAZZLER!! YOU TOO COULD GET AS EXCITED AS ME BY DRESSING UP YOUR BONER LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S WATCHED XANADU TOO MAY TIMES WITH THE PENDAZZLER!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, MY TWAT-TICKLER HAS A SHEEN TO IT THAT WOULD MAKE MOST WWE WRESTLERS JEALOUS. HELL, MY SHINE IS SO EPIC IT CLEARED AWAY THE VOLCANIC DUST FROM ICELAND!!"

    Now I'm done.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Haha fuckin awesome!!!

    It's fuckin magic in the making!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    Vince could be a good choice...

    "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
    That just made my day. Epic win sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Vince could be a good choice...

    "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Seriously man Billy Mays could peddle the shit out of that.... I mean the shamwow guy only has so much pull!! Then again didn't he beat up a hooker...... Maybe he's not the best person haha

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
    Shit I could see the infomercial now......
    "..... Why rock a lame boring shaft...... Pendazzle that motha fucka!!!!" hahaha

    Kori's "pendazzler" (patent pending) haha
    If only Billy Mays was alive to sell it!!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X