AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Shit I could see the infomercial now......
    "..... Why rock a lame boring shaft...... Pendazzle that motha fucka!!!!" hahaha

    Kori's "pendazzler" (patent pending) haha
    "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
      Shit I could see the infomercial now......
      "..... Why rock a lame boring shaft...... Pendazzle that motha fucka!!!!" hahaha

      Kori's "pendazzler" (patent pending) haha
      If only Billy Mays was alive to sell it!!
      I'm on a horse.

      http://twitter.com/skinsandsuds
      http://www.facebook.com/duane.g.dahl

      Comment


      • #63
        Seriously man Billy Mays could peddle the shit out of that.... I mean the shamwow guy only has so much pull!! Then again didn't he beat up a hooker...... Maybe he's not the best person haha
        "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

        Comment


        • #64
          Vince could be a good choice...

          "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
          I'm on a horse.

          http://twitter.com/skinsandsuds
          http://www.facebook.com/duane.g.dahl

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
            Vince could be a good choice...

            "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
            That just made my day. Epic win sir.

            "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
            Killerfanatics

            "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
            Nyceguy

            "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
            Charles~

            8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

            Comment


            • #66
              Haha fuckin awesome!!!

              It's fuckin magic in the making!!!
              "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

              Comment


              • #67
                And, because I don't believe in leaving on a high note:

                "HI FOLKS, BILLY MAYS HERE. PEOPLE ASK ME ALL THE TIME, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED ALL THE TIME. IT'S TWO THINGS: ANGEL DUST AND I HAVE THE SHINIEST PENIS ON EARTH THANKS TO THE PENDAZZLER!! YOU TOO COULD GET AS EXCITED AS ME BY DRESSING UP YOUR BONER LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S WATCHED XANADU TOO MAY TIMES WITH THE PENDAZZLER!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, MY TWAT-TICKLER HAS A SHEEN TO IT THAT WOULD MAKE MOST WWE WRESTLERS JEALOUS. HELL, MY SHINE IS SO EPIC IT CLEARED AWAY THE VOLCANIC DUST FROM ICELAND!!"

                Now I'm done.
                I'm on a horse.

                http://twitter.com/skinsandsuds
                http://www.facebook.com/duane.g.dahl

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
                  Vince could be a good choice...

                  "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
                  bwahahhahhaa. I have a lady rage-on right now.. LOVE IT.
                  MysticSavage, I want, or rather, I NEED you to star in the infomercial!! I was thinking of the people that do Snugli commercials cause their infomercial is the shiznit, but yours... meatbat?? blinding a hooker??

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
                    And, because I don't believe in leaving on a high note:

                    "HI FOLKS, BILLY MAYS HERE. PEOPLE ASK ME ALL THE TIME, BILLY, WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED ALL THE TIME. IT'S TWO THINGS: ANGEL DUST AND I HAVE THE SHINIEST PENIS ON EARTH THANKS TO THE PENDAZZLER!! YOU TOO COULD GET AS EXCITED AS ME BY DRESSING UP YOUR BONER LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S WATCHED XANADU TOO MAY TIMES WITH THE PENDAZZLER!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, MY TWAT-TICKLER HAS A SHEEN TO IT THAT WOULD MAKE MOST WWE WRESTLERS JEALOUS. HELL, MY SHINE IS SO EPIC IT CLEARED AWAY THE VOLCANIC DUST FROM ICELAND!!"

                    Now I'm done.
                    lmfao!!! That is money!!!!! WOW!!!
                    Originally posted by kori View Post
                    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
                    Vince could be a good choice...

                    "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
                    bwahahhahhaa. I have a lady rage-on right now.. LOVE IT.
                    MysticSavage, I want, or rather, I NEED you to star in the infomercial!! I was thinking of the people that do Snugli commercials cause their infomercial is the shiznit, but yours... meatbat?? blinding a hooker??
                    I think you found your spokesman
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      You guys.. it was just a link on clipping hair

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hahahaha that shits awesome!
                        "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          You know how us Indian people do! I and my 7 buddies will be rocking blazers, for the fans. Its Vegas guys, you gotta rock some style ...

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by SunzT View Post
                            You know how us Indian people do! I and my 7 buddies will be rocking blazers, for the fans. Its Vegas guys, you gotta rock some style ...
                            Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by royale View Post
                              Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.
                              How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol
                              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                              Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                                Originally posted by royale View Post
                                Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.
                                How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol
                                Lmao!!! So true!!!
                                ................

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X