Whos going to Hugh Hefner's Birthday Party - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Whos going to Hugh Hefner's Birthday Party

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whos going to Hugh Hefner's Birthday Party

    I heard its tommorow at the Playboy Club. Not sure what time it starts but it should be a blast!

  • #2
    Playboy Club And Moon

    Originally posted by LasVegas_NightLife View Post
    I heard its tommorow at the Playboy Club. Not sure what time it starts but it should be a blast!
    Playboy and Moon where sold out and at full capacity at like 8:30pm Last Night.. it was crazy there. Did anyone go?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      I went.. I saw... I headed down as soon as possible

      I parked on the top floor of the parking garage was lucky enough to find a spot and headed in sporting my Black and White Playboy shirt and a sport coat with a rather large Air Horn. Walked up to the line and saw a friend of mine known as JROC one of Vegases pretty prominent socialites and did the little secret handshake. He motioned a thumbs up to line ONE and I shot down the line where 100s of people were funneling into the 3 no 4 elevators that take u atop Fantasy to a little club known as moon. I noticed that the always friendly Jamal was manning the elevator and he did his normal speil about being thankfull for our patience and to enjoy our night. He dropped us off at PBC and mentioned that Hugh Himself was up at MOON off to the right and up the escalators. So with Air Horn in Pocket and with every intention of blowing it as loud and proud as possible for a man from my home town of Chiicago home of the original PlayBoy Mansion. It was packed and they had the roof open with Happy Birthday Hugh Hefner projected on almost every surface it could be projected on Walls, Speakers, and even the dancers. The setup was that Hugh Hefner and Party were at the tables to the left of the main floor dj booth and they wernt allowing anyone to walk down that causeway that wasn't part of Hefners entourage. All the tables on the dance floor infront of the dj booth were not full of people but with security watching the crowd. I thought I use the Air Horn I am definitely outta here. So I made my way to where it looked like Molly was going to sing hef a Happy B Day in a Marlin Monroe Style Dress and Hair. Pretty freaking sexxy. They DJ cued up the music and she began to sing to hef and everyone joined in. As she finished the final note and the crowd went wild I just pushed the button on the top of the Air Horn and wow was it loud I noticed Molly get a little frighhtened and looked right at me I smiled and threw my hand up with the rest of the crowd. Hugh then Gave her a big kiss and that was the ending of the Birthday Celebration. I knew it was gonna get crazy so I made my way toward the elevators and by the time I was getting there I noticed that hefs entourage was about to leave. Perfect timing all around. I was standing right where the whole crew was about to leave. So as The Girls Next Door walked by and Maloof and then Finally Hef I thought what a great night honoring a man that truely gives us military guys something to look forward to when overseas. Like the issue with a Training Instructor from Basic Posing right when I got to Tech School. Hell yeah! I was in quite a rush and the elevator lines were quite packed but luckly a guy who knows me due to the fact that I visit the PBC quite frequently gave me the thumbs up to hit the PBC Key Member Elevator. I was down the elevator and on my way over to TAO to meet up with Forum member to say hello and see how his night was going and yes do a little mood directing.
      Cheers BHUNT!!!!
      Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

      Comment


      • #4
        now thats a F@#$%^ review!!!!!! cheers chapp, cant wait to get out there and hang man!!
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
          now thats a F@#$%^ review!!!!!! cheers chapp, cant wait to get out there and hang man!!
          +1..............
          Blackout Artist
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • #6
            Did you grab one of heffs girls when he fell asleep on the couch (he was out like a burned out bulb on tmz) LOL

            Great review felt like I was there!
            Appreciate Vegas
            Next Trip 4/26!

            Comment


            • #7
              A good night ended the night hanging out with a fellow forum member BHUNT good times indeed guy is a no nonsense partier. Cheers BHUNT!
              Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              There are no results that meet this criteria.

              Working...
              X